The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO + End date

Chuck_Finley
Chuck_Finley
✭✭✭
I join ESO plus when I play a lot and let it expire when I'm not on as much throughout the year. Well this time I canceled my membership and my account page said I'll lose my ESO plus benefits on the 22nd. Then after canceling said it will expire on the 19th. Then I had ESO plus in reality up till mid day on the 21st. I had no idea what was going on and while I'm not complaining to get my extra day that it first said I was due, it made the last few days of my membership very confusing so I figured I'd let you all know about it. It was very strange and it kept me from doing a few things in game as I didn't want to get kicked out of a DLC dungeon mid run. So just something to look into.
  • Amiona_Star
    Amiona_Star
    ✭✭
    Huh, I thought I was the only one. So for this month my original ESO+ due date was on the 20th. So here I was waiting to get some more crowns, then nothing....didn't get charged. I look into my account and the due date changed to 25th, I was like umm okay maybe it was because of the free trial. Now it is the 25th and I still didn't get charged and now it says its due tomorrow! It's so weird. I'm not complaining I got some free time but its confusing.