The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Summerset™ Digital Upgrade or Summerset™ Digital Standard Edition ?

TheAstaroath
TheAstaroath
✭✭✭
Excuse me,

What is the difference between the Summerset™ Digital Upgrade, and the Summerset™ Digital Standard Edition ?

Please note that I already own the base game + Morrowind® Standard Edition from a previous purchase, and I only want to upgrade to Summerset™. Thank you in advance.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The standard edition includes the base game, the upgrade is just that: an upgrade for people who already have the game. So that's the one you want.
  • bennyboy055
    bennyboy055
    Soul Shriven
    So the regular summerset that costs 40 bucks includes the base game or do i have to buy the base game then the summerset expansion?
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    So the regular summerset that costs 40 bucks includes the base game or do i have to buy the base game then the summerset expansion?

The "upgrade" version requires owning at least the base game already. The non-upgrade version includes the base game, and costs $10 more. That makes it about half the price of buying the base game separately, and then the upgrade.