Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you No Death CoH2

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Dont cheese it...its like exploiting

Cheese =/= exploiting. Doing it with less people to make it easier is not exploiting, if it was then doing 2 people instead of 3 in backroom might be considered exploit in Maw at Rakkath.

That said, communication and coordination makes this boss a push over, and of course you could also burn her and never get pulled in in the first place.
    I think there is a fine line when it comes to the dungeon boss mechanics. If it's not an intended thing which you're making use off it's technically an exploit.

ZOS never punishes or fast patches for such things though so the cheese mechanics become standard and abuse until fixed.
    Kena + Shards
    Mazzatan skip
    Scalecaller Peak - Giant boss at entrance.

It's sad that such bugs become the common tactic but that's kind of the rule of ESO now, abuse the bugs for easier/cheese fights.

Kena shards still even works? I thought that was patched 100 years ago!
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know this is a slightly older thread, but thaught everyone would be happy to know with the information shared here I’ve helped around 20 players so far get the voidstone violet and various achievements. Thank you all that helped.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    I know this is a slightly older thread, but thaught everyone would be happy to know with the information shared here I’ve helped around 20 players so far get the voidstone violet and various achievements. Thank you all that helped.

Very nice of you to share your knowledge and help others, thumbs up sir.

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this point, but given that 2 circles overlapping your character will insta kill you, I'm pretty sure there is space for one party member to just stay in the middle so there is more room for your other members to dodge out.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you get pulled in, turn your camera so that its facing behind you. When you drop, roll dodge away where there isn't another circle. This should keep you from dying.

What platform do you play on Kyle? If you play xbox1 NA ill hit you up and I'll get a couple of my guildies together and we will get you the no death.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Cheese =/= exploiting. Doing it with less people to make it easier is not exploiting, if it was then doing 2 people instead of 3 in backroom might be considered exploit in Maw at Rakkath.

That said, communication and coordination makes this boss a push over, and of course you could also burn her and never get pulled in in the first place.
    I think there is a fine line when it comes to the dungeon boss mechanics. If it's not an intended thing which you're making use off it's technically an exploit.

ZOS never punishes or fast patches for such things though so the cheese mechanics become standard and abuse until fixed.
    Kena + Shards
    Mazzatan skip

It's sad that such bugs become the common tactic but that's kind of the rule of ESO now, abuse the bugs for easier/cheese fights.
    Turelus Did you know that on every single fight in the game that you can start it or do it without the required number of players needed?

Fascinating.
    Yes I did. However starting the fight with players there then moving to specific areas of terrain to avoid the boss activating intended mechanics clearly isn't what was designed.
    The ESO community has been finding these things and abusing them since launch, it's why they're such grey areas on what's a legal use mechanic and what's an exploit. ZOS' slow speed in addressing any of them has just reinforced players that it's fine to do such things.

There are some in the community who learn these tricks and abuse them for a long time without informing ZOS. PvE and PvP alike.

But how do you know that? There are a lot of situations where you can completely avoid a particular type of damage from a boss if you position them to a certain spot, or if you move to a certain location. Are you privy to know whether or not ZOS designers didn’t have it in mind in the first place or is a bug that is being cheesed?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The easiest way is to do it with the 2 DPS and the Healer in the circle (and coordinating dodgeroll directions for the pull+AOE phase). The tank is pretty pointless for this fight anyway.

It's really not hard to coordinate 4 people in the circle dodgerolling out of the AOEs, but it's more than I'd trust a pug group to pull off.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Kena + Shards
    Mazzatan skip

Lol, that kena shars one was so random. No idea how doing that would case they lightning to stop but made farming that helm so much easier.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be even more methodical, everyone picks a 'clock spot,' 3, 6, 9, 12. 6 o'clock being the entrance.

When you get pulled in, turn your camera 180 and spam roll dodge, aiming for an open spot in your general area. (3 o'clock, for instance can roll anywhere between say 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock and not have to worry about landing in an overlap of either ground AoE or other player AoE.)

As long as everyone is sticking to their general location, it's just as easy with 4 man as with less.

You'll still get a single knockdown, but as long as you don't linger in the fire to follow, it's very simple this way.

Been doing this method since the beginning of time.

*If you have someone that is relatively new, give them the 6 o'clock spot. It's easy to find in a hurry, and if necessary, they can full on exit the playing area and return without resetting fight.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS