Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beast Outfit Bundle:

- Hide Argonian Tail
    - Argonian Tail Stump (Wound)
    - Argonian Tail Stump (Bandaged)
    - Hide Khajiit Tail
    - Khajiit Tail Stump (Wound)
    - Khajiit Tail Stump (Bandaged)

I'm using the zombie skin in the meantime, but there will hopefully come a time when that decaying Argonian tail gets chopped off for good.
    signing off
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought i'd link my post here

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/426601/any-chance

Just so its in the official spot.
    Edited by DanteYoda on July 22, 2018 1:42PM
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Petitesse wrote: »
    Indrik Mount.

Grand Topal Hideaway.

Class change.

The possibility to arrange our characters in the character screen.

Indrik will be avaiable for completing tokens from 3 different events, starting with Midyear mayhem.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    Indrik will be avaiable for completing tokens from 3 different events, starting with Midyear mayhem.

"The first event to feature Event Tickets will be the Witches Festival, which is being turned on during this PTS patch."
    "This unique, account-bound Legendary Feather is a Runebox Fragment; the remaining three Runebox Fragments will become available during future events."
    "While we won't spoil what they combine into just yet, be aware that the thing they create when combined will also be account-bound and untradeable."
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425575/pts-patch-notes-v4-1-1/p1

So four fragments redeemed with Event Tickets, starting with Witches. With no official confirmation, it could be an Indrik but all guesses are speculation until somebody actually assembles them.

So please stop stating speculation as fact, especially when the actual facts are also incorrect.
    signing off
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get Jorunn the Skald-King’s hair and beard style and Sai Sahan’s beard style? Thanks.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dual Spec please.
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, started my own discussion re: possibility of hair dyes.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425027/cosmetic-idea#latest
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Level 50, fighters,mages,undaunted,psijic skill lines all max....100 USD... would sell tons, make the requirement 500 cp min or something, or x number of max lvl char already, something like that, hell wow sells max lvl char now, why not cash in .
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

"The first event to feature Event Tickets will be the Witches Festival, which is being turned on during this PTS patch."
    "This unique, account-bound Legendary Feather is a Runebox Fragment; the remaining three Runebox Fragments will become available during future events."
    "While we won't spoil what they combine into just yet, be aware that the thing they create when combined will also be account-bound and untradeable."
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425575/pts-patch-notes-v4-1-1/p1

So four fragments redeemed with Event Tickets, starting with Witches. With no official confirmation, it could be an Indrik but all guesses are speculation until somebody actually assembles them.

So please stop stating speculation as fact, especially when the actual facts are also incorrect.

They spoiled its Indrik on last eso live. Yes, four not three.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

They spoiled its Indrik on last eso live. Yes, four not three.

Did they?? I though it would be a pet, as it would be too good to be truth for indrik mount..
  • AbyssDragon_2115
    AbyssDragon_2115
    ✭✭✭
    Want to see Shroud of the Lich set style in outfit collection - some weapons looks like daedric style, but staff and crown have really cool badass appearence.
    Lich-Light-Female-Robe-Front.jpgLich-Staff-1.jpg
    Lich-Light-Hat-Female-Rear.jpg

Which side of a raven has the most feathers?
    The outside.
  • AbyssDragon_2115
    AbyssDragon_2115
    ✭✭✭
    Found statue at Stonefalls and liked bow with small quiver shown on it. Don't look a like dunmer styled, maybe it's chimer's. Whatever I want that bow.
    eso_bow_statue.jpg
    Edited by AbyssDragon_2115 on July 26, 2018 9:08AM
    The outside.
  • AbyssDragon_2115
    AbyssDragon_2115
    ✭✭✭
    Due to the large size of many estates, I want to see a furniture teleporter on the territory of the manor only - two objects between which the character will move upon activation. It can be in different styles, for example I like the teleports in Ceporah Tower, especially for blue&orange sparkles effect. It would be nice to have two different pairs of teleports - the original sized and smaller one - half-sized.
    eso64_2018_07_26_05_31_40.jpg
    eso64_2018_07_26_05_33_43.jpg
    eso64_2018_07_26_05_33_56.jpg
    eso64_2018_07_26_05_34_09.jpg
    The outside.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An animal as a banker assistant. You have echalettes with burdens on their backs, something like that.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • lady_Ariel
    lady_Ariel
    Soul Shriven
    id like to see, indrik mount and baby to follow, as well as a griffin mount and baby even if it wont fly.. gliding along the ground..
    I want the kinladys dress!! lol unicorns!! more dlcs, more classes, the ability to change classes on a already made character, vampire lord transformation with abilities, crossbow weapons like in dawnguard. a dawnguard dlc might be cool a silver hand dlc? rolled up with a skyrim dlc maybe? if there even around in this timeline...

be able to swim under water for sunken treasure or something . more pretty armors. more hair and make up. one of the biggest things more skins! so I can hide that ugly vampire skin on my main character. natural looking skins for each race that can use make up. and a fix for tattoos not to be faded under the white skin. Id have a victory happy dancing lap around my house for that one.. lol oo and cheaper prices.. the crown crates to go back down... atleast.. and the houses... might sell more if ppl can afford them.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The return of the Treethane Ceremonial Dress
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Alinor dresses (all three tiers) and more altmer related stuff pls
    We hvent got much even when Summerset launched and thats very upsetting :(
    Edited by Fortunatto on August 4, 2018 7:13PM
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see the Kagouti mount that you see modeled next to the Vivec City Stablemaster:

Kagouti-Mount-Side-1.jpg

I guess I must have missed it, but I'd buy it in a heart beat if you guys put it back in!

Also love some of those dresses I've seen in Summerset and Vvardenfell. As well this
    High-Collared-Coin-Ball-Gown-Female-Close-Front.jpg

Because I obviously missed that too!

AND LASTLY! I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR YEARS FOR A DURZOG PET! C'MON!
  • Vrany69
    Vrany69
    ✭✭✭
    add some more 18+ content! thanks
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love if we could buy wild animals, for our homes, via the crown store. I want to be able to place a grazing and frolicking deer, giant mammoth, or a hippity-hoppity frog.
  • EpicRekkoning
    EpicRekkoning
    ✭✭✭
    Two changes I would love:
    Option to switch alliance: I started my first character (main) at launch in Covenant, but all of my friends play in Ebon. One of the main reasons I play PVP is I can't join in with them. Yes, I have Ebon characters, but I like to have all my achievements on my main.
    Option to switch class: If we can change our DNA (race change), why can't we change our job (class)?.. seems more logical to me. Reason for this, is I don't want to grind another toon to 50.
  • Kyuumu
    Kyuumu
    ✭✭✭
    OK these are completely cosmetic so don't roast me.
    * I think it would be nice if you could change the look of your fishing rod. No suggestion on how just different choices would be nice.
    * I would love some Hair dye options like blue, pink, etc...
    * To be able to use regular clothes in my outfit options, (to cover up my armor) like the random ones you find in chest.
    * Make up sets, like the whole face... one set
    * A welwa mount! I love the welwa's <3

just some suggestions, things I would pay crowns for
    Edited by Kyuumu on August 7, 2018 2:07PM
  • AbyssDragon_2115
    AbyssDragon_2115
    ✭✭✭
    Thing we waited for - monster's sets styles - we got. And it's just wonderful. There is only one "but" - the content of the Arms Packs should be available for purchase in separate parts. Since most players aren't the ultimate style collectors, or won't use all of these items, or maybe don't like some of them, so I think it's reasonable to add this feature. Perhaps a higher price for a summary purchase of all parts on the same item than the entire kit.
    The outside.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want socks with glowing heating stones for my argonians tail.
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on August 8, 2018 8:57AM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some color reskins for the warden bear, and the sorc's clannfear, twilight and scamp. White and black colors for the bear, and some soft, muted alternate colors for the daedra ... nothing too bright. Something besides the usual lavender.

Edited by SydneyGrey on August 8, 2018 8:03PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love if we could buy wild animals, for our homes, via the crown store. I want to be able to place a grazing and frolicking deer, giant mammoth, or a hippity-hoppity frog.

There was the kindlespit dragon frog yes.

Khajiit has one of these residing by her fishpond (just at the side not far from this one)

43527067572_b0bc82dddb_h.jpg
    Screenshot_20180722_173251

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Allypage
    Allypage
    ✭✭
    I would like to be able to buy the Grim Harelquin at least as an outfit. Also some of the dresses in the Summerset expansion would be nice to be able to buy. I feel like there needs to be a few more non armor option for females that aren't either too elegant or I'm working in the fields ... if you get my meaning LOL
  • kuma82
    kuma82
    ✭✭✭
    Different weapon sheathing options. Warframe you can buy different ways your weapons are sheathed on your body. Warframe has a great list of ideas you could translate to the crown store, and people love to buy as many cosmetic items as possible on warframe.
  • Aurayna
    Aurayna
    ✭✭✭
    I would like plain dresses and robes that can be dyed, also waist long loose hair. How about makeup for females .. lipstick for instance. Even in lore females used to use things to enhance their beauty !

PC - EU