The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant weapon switch now.

morchand23
morchand23
✭✭
I cant switch weapons at all reset modem and router so its not internet!! Really hard to do vma when your gear kepps switching and and i cant weapon swap!
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You using Dressing Room, by chance? Are you getting 'You can't do that in your current state' error or something similar?

A couple fixes you can try: (don't ask, but they do work...)

Manually swap your backbar weapon to front bar and back again.
    Do an /emote like /dance, /no, etc.

It seems to snap the game out of it sometimes.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, m8 i had similar problem. but need to understand exactly if that did u become WW or Vampire recently? and when u cannot wpn swap does it say cannot weapon swap in current state?
  • morchand23
    morchand23
    ✭✭
    No vamp or wolf just stopped working in vma