The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Server Login Down!

NotSure117
NotSure117
Soul Shriven
ok1ncfmxhkv9.png

trace route to the login address is timing out and the launcher loads really slow... and play button does not display.
  • Ultravylence
    Ultravylence
    ✭✭✭
    Same, unable to login. NA PC. Also on Spectrum/Road Runner. On VPN, no issues. Seems to be a Spectrum issue.
    Edited by Ultravylence on July 21, 2018 6:02PM
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I’m on spectrum I’m trying to test my iPhone hotspot now
  • Feannag
    Feannag
    ✭✭
    I will confirm that there is an issue with Spectrum...can't access with home internet thru spectrum, but works fine through my phone hotspot.

Feannag
  • Infernolizard
    Infernolizard
    Soul Shriven
    I also have spectrum and am having connection issues.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see I'm not the only one with problems. I'm on Earthlink but they sit on what was the old TWC network (now Spectrum).
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know for sure if luck but I switched from Spectrum DNS to Google public DNS and got right in.

Must have been coincidence as I got bumped out during character load and am back to original error.
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on July 21, 2018 7:32PM
  • mpicklesster
    mpicklesster
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA. I have Spectrum, but my internet is working fine right now. (I was able to make this post with no problems.) However, the launcher takes a long time to load (7-8 minutes) and I get a Patch Manifest Error once it does.