Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

NA Server Login Down!

NotSure117
NotSure117
Soul Shriven
ok1ncfmxhkv9.png

trace route to the login address is timing out and the launcher loads really slow... and play button does not display.
  • Ultravylence
    Ultravylence
    ✭✭✭
    Same, unable to login. NA PC. Also on Spectrum/Road Runner. On VPN, no issues. Seems to be a Spectrum issue.
    Edited by Ultravylence on July 21, 2018 6:02PM
  • Gbnicholson1
    Gbnicholson1
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I’m on spectrum I’m trying to test my iPhone hotspot now
  • Feannag
    Feannag
    ✭✭
    I will confirm that there is an issue with Spectrum...can't access with home internet thru spectrum, but works fine through my phone hotspot.

Feannag
  • Infernolizard
    Infernolizard
    Soul Shriven
    I also have spectrum and am having connection issues.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see I'm not the only one with problems. I'm on Earthlink but they sit on what was the old TWC network (now Spectrum).
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know for sure if luck but I switched from Spectrum DNS to Google public DNS and got right in.

Must have been coincidence as I got bumped out during character load and am back to original error.
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on July 21, 2018 7:32PM
  • mpicklesster
    mpicklesster
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA. I have Spectrum, but my internet is working fine right now. (I was able to make this post with no problems.) However, the launcher takes a long time to load (7-8 minutes) and I get a Patch Manifest Error once it does.