The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is every other character in Cyrodiil a Dragonknight?

albesca
albesca
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm doing the quest requiring twenty DK kills; i killed about ten enemies, maybe a dozen, since taking the quest and six of them were dragonknights: am I being lucky or are DK so common?
PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you

Best Answers

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're getting into large fights generally you'll get the kill quests pretty fast.

The least popular class is Warden then I personally would say Templar after that (although there are still plenty), DK and Sorc have always been big favourites and Nightblade somewhere in the middle.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the faction you fight. If you fight EP on a EU server, you probably get your DK quest done before you get your general player quest done ;)

Half of the EP consists of StamDKs using shield ulti as main damage skill.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
    Answer ✓
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    Depends on the faction you fight. If you fight EP on a EU server, you probably get your DK quest done before you get your general player quest done ;)

Half of the EP consists of StamDKs using shield ulti as main damage skill.

I'm in the Kyne campaign, and I did help defend a couple of keeps from EP, now that you mention it.
    PC EU

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2 words: Sample size.

If your sample is too small, the risks that your data is incorrect can be extremely high. 12 players isn't even close to the absolute minimum required to start having a rough idea of what the overall class distribution can be.

Sample from last patch (don't have it yet for this patch):
    c88983212a.png
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

If your sample is too small, the risks that your data is incorrect can be extremely high. 12 players isn't even close to the absolute minimum required to start having a rough idea of what the overall class distribution can be.

I know that my sample is too small, that's why I asked :)

From your sample (how did you get those data?) it seems that I've been quite lucky
    PC EU

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    albesca wrote: »

From your sample (how did you get those data?) it seems that I've been quite lucky

It's a screenshot from the addon Kill Counter. It tracks your killing blows / deaths and all the related stats (who killed you, which factions, which abilities...).
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodill used to be DK everywhere now i see a lot of nightblades then sorc then dk then templar then warden
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just don't see the nightblades ;)
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    albesca wrote: »

It's a screenshot from the addon Kill Counter. It tracks your killing blows / deaths and all the related stats (who killed you, which factions, which abilities...).

I would kill for a kill counter on console...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not overall, but on EP every other character is a nord dragonknight named Ragnar.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Knootewoot on July 24, 2018 10:32AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No its a mag sorc
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.