The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Pc Vivec NA

Devlzdaughter
Devlzdaughter
✭✭✭
What do I need to do to get some other guild to protect the map overnight?? I log off to a 300 pnt lead and log back into 200 pnts down. I can't think of anything to persuade more ppl to come play on Vivec or AD and forget it, I'm not flashing anyone. So I am asking some other guild, some Europeans, or someone who has a decent sized group to maintain the map in the off hours. Please contact me. I'd love to work with someone on this. Have a great day and #AD4lyfe.
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the answer to everything is bring a bigger blob, does anyone still wonder why interest in ESO PvP is at an all-time low?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was your guild up at Rayles/Warden last night while small EP and DC groups kept taking all our home resources and just put lookouts at all keeps and outposts so they could zerg down anyone (our group) that showed up? If so I believe I know why we lost that lead.

Besides, the double team was real. And for once they could pretend they had a reason to do it.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do I need to do to get some other guild to protect the map overnight?? I log off to a 300 pnt lead and log back into 200 pnts down. I can't think of anything to persuade more ppl to come play on Vivec or AD and forget it, I'm not flashing anyone. So I am asking some other guild, some Europeans, or someone who has a decent sized group to maintain the map in the off hours. Please contact me. I'd love to work with someone on this. Have a great day and #AD4lyfe.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    When the answer to everything is bring a bigger blob, does anyone still wonder why interest in ESO PvP is at an all-time low?

This so true.
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Was your guild up at Rayles/Warden last night while small EP and DC groups kept taking all our home resources and just put lookouts at all keeps and outposts so they could zerg down anyone (our group) that showed up? If so I believe I know why we lost that lead.

Besides, the double team was real. And for once they could pretend they had a reason to do it.

No, that wasn't us. TD wasn't even running last night. Nice try though.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

This so true.

And interestingly Josh, we run with 16 man or less groups now. And we lost points on the campaign because overnight they took our keeps and no one was online to defend. So keep trying to troll. You're cute.
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    The responses to this ask for help are why nobody takes AD seriously. Instead of trying to help each other and devise a plan the only people responding are salty or have no beneficial input and interest gets lost in this faction. We have so many people trying to be superstars instead of trying to help each other.

That aside. I second Dom's request for help, AD. If we don't learn to communicate and ask each other for help we will never grow, win, or improve. Let's go!
    -Shadow hide you
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

This so true.

And interestingly Josh, we run with 16 man or less groups now. And we lost points on the campaign because overnight they took our keeps and no one was online to defend. So keep trying to troll. You're cute.

"16 man groups" but you conveniently leave out the random ADs that are always around you. Not that it matters anyways, you're just taking empty keeps.
    Thelons comment is legit. People get tired of PVP because the mentality for losing is always "bring more people", or "join the biggest Zerg". That's why you have EP with massive numbers and that's why nobody takes the campaign seriously or cares.
    Don't complain about AD needing more people when your end goal is to just turn AD into EP. You'd be fine with "winning" a campaign if it meant you had the entire map constantly and the most players. I know this because you will never play another faction for a challenge even if AD becomes the one with dominant numbers.
    AD is just fine as it is. I know we don't share the same view but I actually like logging on, having the fewest keeps, and being able to constantly find outnumbered fights and kill people :smile:
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two reasons why AD is the way it is;

One, a lot of AD players are just in Cryodiil to farm AP and couldn't care less about winning (or losing) the campaign.

Two, as soon as AD drops to 3rd place the AD players lose interest and revert to reason One. When EP drops to 2nd or 3rd place the guilds there organize and fight to reclaim the top spot. I've no clue what DC does.

And these are a few of the reasons why AD is the way it is.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    One, a lot of AD players are just in Cryodiil to farm AP and couldn't care less about winning (or losing) the campaign.

And that would be me. I get zero enjoyment from sitting on flags. If I'm not killing people on my own, or my groups merits exclusively I'm not PvPing.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No worries. By the way I was asking about "last night" from when I posted my comment, not when you replied. So two nights ago now.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two reasons why AD is the way it is;

Two, as soon as AD drops to 3rd place the AD players lose interest and revert to reason One. When EP drops to 2nd or 3rd place the guilds there organize and fight to reclaim the top spot. I've no clue what DC does.

We argue in zone about whose fault it is that we're not winning. Then we spend eleventy hundred and one hours throwing bodies at Chalman.

[I kid because I love]

• Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭

This so true.

"16 man groups" but you conveniently leave out the random ADs that are always around you. Not that it matters anyways, you're just taking empty keeps.
    Thelons comment is legit. People get tired of PVP because the mentality for losing is always "bring more people", or "join the biggest Zerg". That's why you have EP with massive numbers and that's why nobody takes the campaign seriously or cares.
    Don't complain about AD needing more people when your end goal is to just turn AD into EP. You'd be fine with "winning" a campaign if it meant you had the entire map constantly and the most players. I know this because you will never play another faction for a challenge even if AD becomes the one with dominant numbers.
    AD is just fine as it is. I know we don't share the same view but I actually like logging on, having the fewest keeps, and being able to constantly find outnumbered fights and kill people :smile:

What a way to make an assumption, Josh, when you haven't even run with us but once. ONCE. And even then, you were with us for less than a hour. I didn't ask for "more" help, I asked for a group or guild to run overnight when there isn't anyone else online. That wouldn't be zerging. Go back to shore and leave Vivec alone.

We need less people like you who don't gaf about AD, and more people like myself who do. You don't care about the score, factions, or anything related to it. I get that. I've never even bashed you for it, even when you're constantly ramming your ideas down my throat-- through private tells and dms through discord. Not once have I bashed you for those views. You want to play that way... fine. But don't demoralize me because I don't. I like to care about the score, the map, and the faction. Who are you to tell me that I am wrong and you are right?

This might be the reason I ended up removing you from my friend's list. I got tired of you telling me I am always wrong and you are always right. Just like a man. Keep your opinions of me, my guild, and Vivec to yourself especially considering you don't even run in vivec until you get bored. Stay in shore where it's easy mode anyway. Have a great day.
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭

No worries. By the way I was asking about "last night" from when I posted my comment, not when you replied. So two nights ago now.

Even so, you'll find that TD is one of the few guilds that defends. We actually don't hit Rayles or Warden very often. I can count on one hand how many times I've pushed either of those keeps. I'd rather take Glade or Arrius and cut the enemy off.
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭

The Great Peace of Anasazi was viciously and treacherously breached by some blueberries who believed, wrongly, that their treachery would go unrewarded. After assisting in the glorious recapture of Holy Brinduru and Nikelback, a certain group sallied forth to take the resources of Glade, Rayles and Warden. Seeing battle at Bruma, it was made clear by the divine revelation of the Kowtow God that our Queen's Ski Lodge required cleansing. With Dragonslaw theirs after a sharp 3-way poolnoodling, they decided to bugger off.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

This so true.

What a way to make an assumption, Josh, when you haven't even run with us but once. ONCE. And even then, you were with us for less than a hour. I didn't ask for "more" help, I asked for a group or guild to run overnight when there isn't anyone else online. That wouldn't be zerging. Go back to shore and leave Vivec alone.

We need less people like you who don't gaf about AD, and more people like myself who do. You don't care about the score, factions, or anything related to it. I get that. I've never even bashed you for it, even when you're constantly ramming your ideas down my throat-- through private tells and dms through discord. Not once have I bashed you for those views. You want to play that way... fine. But don't demoralize me because I don't. I like to care about the score, the map, and the faction. Who are you to tell me that I am wrong and you are right?

This might be the reason I ended up removing you from my friend's list. I got tired of you telling me I am always wrong and you are always right. Just like a man. Keep your opinions of me, my guild, and Vivec to yourself especially considering you don't even run in vivec until you get bored. Stay in shore where it's easy mode anyway. Have a great day.

I wasn't ramming my views down your throat, I was correcting your incorrect notions about PvP and the misinformation you constantly give regarding why you, or AD as a whole loses.
    The truth is a hard pill to swallow.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on July 20, 2018 12:58AM
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭

This so true.

I wasn't ramming my views down your throat, I was correcting your incorrect notions about PvP and the misinformation you constantly give regarding why you, or AD as a whole loses.

Incorrect by your standards. No one else believes so. But because you look so far down your nose at all the mere peons of the game, you fail to see any other view but your own. My perspective regarding myself or AD as a whole, has nothing to do with this thread. So do me a favor and keep your marginal opinions to yourself. What's really telling about your personality is that I came here searching for help for AD and this is what you choose to offer up instead. So I'm done with this thread. Have a great day and I hope not to see you Vivec.
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This so true.

Incorrect by your standards. No one else believes so.

I believe so.

The ironic thing is if you had more players who were focused on gameplay rather than objectives....youd actually have a faction of people better at playing objectives.

To be blunt, AD needs less fanatic PUG guilds and more Lolizerg/omnis. Less bow light attackers and more joshlenoirs. When that happens then we'll be reading less 'AD is still trash threads'
    Edited by Vilestride on July 20, 2018 3:16AM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

This so true.

Incorrect by your standards. No one else believes so. But because you look so far down your nose at all the mere peons of the game, you fail to see any other view but your own. My perspective regarding myself or AD as a whole, has nothing to do with this thread. So do me a favor and keep your marginal opinions to yourself. What's really telling about your personality is that I came here searching for help for AD and this is what you choose to offer up instead. So I'm done with this thread. Have a great day and I hope not to see you Vivec.

Many people believe what I say, the reason you have a hard time digesting it is because the entire structure of your guild is an echo chamber, but I digress.
    I don't "look down" on people, Im just offering you the reality of why AD loses every campaign. You fail to understand I've done all of the Zerg crap before, I've won campaigns, I've gotten EMP, fought night capping groups of 20+ with myself and a few others (while I was emp), so before you try and make it look like what you're doing in vivec is unique or special- understand that virtually every player starts off in a large group playing the map. It offers little room for improvement and does almost nothing for you in terms of improving individually as a player.
    marginal

ISKRAAAAAA

Vilestride wrote: »

This so true.

Incorrect by your standards. No one else believes so.

I believe so.

The ironic thing is if you had more players who were focused on gameplay rather than objectives....youd actually have a faction of people better at playing objectives.

To be blunt, AD needs less fanatic PUG guilds and more Lolizerg/omnis. Less bow light attackers and more joshlenoirs. When that happens then we'll be reading less 'AD is still trash threads'

That's what I'm trying to say. AD has some of the strongest small scale groups on shor (at least that's how it used to be) and you'd have a group of 8 taking keeps from 15+ people and stopping EMP pushes whenever they chose to care about the.map. but OP means to tell me her group of 16 is having a hard time with objectives on vivec? While having the help of pugs? Cmon. People can cry Zerg or "faction stack" (even though they run in one) til the cows come home but if you run pretty robust or full raids and are still dying it's a gameplay issue.
    I've ran with her guild more than once and have had tons of time dueling them. I know the areas of improvement that need to happen but it never does because the second anyone beings up improving as a player all I hear is "strength in numbers" and "it's a group game I'm not a 1vxer". So nothing changes.
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    Never have I uttered the words "strength in numbers." Not once. Glorify yourself all you want to, Josh, but it isn't your message no one listens to, it's your delivery of it. You're so full of contempt and utter "I'm better than though" self righteousness that no one, and I do mean no one, wants to listen to you.

The very reason we started duel night in the first place was to get better at 1v1. We as a guild knew that we needed to get better at single target gameplay and that idea didn't come from you. We'd started duel night long before you even came in the picture.

What gets me so infuriated about you is you came in, pretended to be a friend, and then every chance you got you put AD down, or even TD, in zone. So keep telling yourself that you're doing this for the greater good... when the truth is it just makes you feel better about yourself to put others down. "Look at me I'm great and these others are trash."

Demoralizing the faction doesn't make them better. Has it worked out for you guys for the last four years? No. Bringing them together and trying to give advice without making others feel like trash players will gain better results than insults. The only thing you didn't like about me was that I was onto your little charade from the moment I met you. I noticed your insistent need to belittle others from the get go and I didn't put up with it. It's too bad, too. Because there's a lot you do say that I agree with. However, I just don't have to put others down to get my point across to do it.

And Vilestride, any faction is only as good as its worst player. If AD ends up with too many pugs... it becomes a faction of pugs who don't know gameplay mechanics. Passing on information to new players makes the entire faction better. Not worse. When the elite guilds won't recruit, don't pass on information to new players, and players have to "get gud" to be invited to said guilds, then you have a circle jerk of the highest order. It's a catch 22. You can't enter unless you're good but you can't get good because there isn't anyone to teach you. Say what you will but my guild absolutely has purpose. And we must be doing something better as we won second place last campaign. Two campaigns ago we won. TD took a break for almost two campaigns and we lost. We're back up and running again, and guess what we're giving as good as we get.

Will I ever have an elite guild like Dracaries? No. But don't tell me that I haven't improved when I can walk through your little zerg balls six times and not die, before you guys have to actually focus me down. You may drop the 19k health pugs in the game but not me. We as a faction are getting better and stronger and my guild is, as well. I have nothing but respect for everyone who plays the game, save for maybe Josh. But only because of past transgressions of which are no one else's business. I study your group play and your videos. Do not dare tell me I don't put in the effort to make my guild better when I know very well I do. At any rate, I have a guild to run. I wish you well, see you on the field.
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never have I uttered the words "strength in numbers." Not once. Glorify yourself all you want to, Josh, but it isn't your message no one listens to, it's your delivery of it. You're so full of contempt and utter "I'm better than though" self righteousness that no one, and I do mean no one, wants to listen to you.

The very reason we started duel night in the first place was to get better at 1v1. We as a guild knew that we needed to get better at single target gameplay and that idea didn't come from you. We'd started duel night long before you even came in the picture.

What gets me so infuriated about you is you came in, pretended to be a friend, and then every chance you got you put AD down, or even TD, in zone. So keep telling yourself that you're doing this for the greater good... when the truth is it just makes you feel better about yourself to put others down. "Look at me I'm great and these others are trash."

Demoralizing the faction doesn't make them better. Has it worked out for you guys for the last four years? No. Bringing them together and trying to give advice without making others feel like trash players will gain better results than insults. The only thing you didn't like about me was that I was onto your little charade from the moment I met you. I noticed your insistent need to belittle others from the get go and I didn't put up with it. It's too bad, too. Because there's a lot you do say that I agree with. However, I just don't have to put others down to get my point across to do it.

And Vilestride, any faction is only as good as its worst player. If AD ends up with too many pugs... it becomes a faction of pugs who don't know gameplay mechanics. Passing on information to new players makes the entire faction better. Not worse. When the elite guilds won't recruit, don't pass on information to new players, and players have to "get gud" to be invited to said guilds, then you have a circle jerk of the highest order. It's a catch 22. You can't enter unless you're good but you can't get good because there isn't anyone to teach you. Say what you will but my guild absolutely has purpose. And we must be doing something better as we won second place last campaign. Two campaigns ago we won. TD took a break for almost two campaigns and we lost. We're back up and running again, and guess what we're giving as good as we get.

Will I ever have an elite guild like Dracaries? No. But don't tell me that I haven't improved when I can walk through your little zerg balls six times and not die, before you guys have to actually focus me down. You may drop the 19k health pugs in the game but not me. We as a faction are getting better and stronger and my guild is, as well. I have nothing but respect for everyone who plays the game, save for maybe Josh. But only because of past transgressions of which are no one else's business. I study your group play and your videos. Do not dare tell me I don't put in the effort to make my guild better when I know very well I do. At any rate, I have a guild to run. I wish you well, see you on the field.

Cognitive dissonance is real :sweat:
    The reason you think I'm belittling others is because you're not willing to hear the unfiltered truth. I've had plenty of decent conversations with people in your guild and they all admit they're barely even improving/get obliterated 1v1 because there is 0 sense of knowledgable guidance, and if people refuse to change what they're using (that obviously doesn't work) nothing happens anyways.
    I've never gone in your discord and said anything like "you all suck" or "your all bad", ever. But its a known fact AD on average has the least skilled players and anytime I bring that up I'm met with a ton of bs excuses for why that's not the case even though everyone zergs on all factions.
    The reason elite players don't teach players or run pug guilds is because

- it's a waste of time inviting randoms into a group just to take keeps, it's hard to teach people in such a unstructured environment
    - zerging is boring, takes no skill, is a numbers game, and frankly means nothing anymore
    - people who exclusively play in "large groups" aren't interested in small scale PvP and focusing on killing players instead of taking keeps
    - "large scale" type players don't want to put in the time to learn
    - "large scale" type players aren't interested in 1v1s, making their own builds, and dropping hours learning the ins and outs of a class
    - most of these large scale players think people like myself and other good guilds are only winning because of cheats, lag, hacks, or "overperforming cancer builds", and make excuses for losing, so they never see themselves as the problem

You can call people, and groups like mine circle jerks all day but I've known about your guild for a while and the only person who actually improved greatly was the ex guild lead who started playing in a different group , dueling a lot, and playing in small groups.
    At the end of the day campaign score means nothing and as long as you're focusing on that rather than improving as a group nothing will change (in other words, if the scoreboard means more to you than dying to groups of the same size constantly).
    If I can join your group and not have a single person ask me what I'm running, my ult, where I'm going etc, and I can be light attacking the whole time there's a problem. There's too many people to even keep track of which is why you have the gankers, snipe spammers, and bow light attackers who never get told anything and will never be questioned about what they're doing, all for the sake of "not being elitist".

Edited by Joshlenoir on July 20, 2018 5:24PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet AD would be more successful if it had more nightblades spamming snipe. Has anyone tried that?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Devlzdaughter we all know there is room for improvement, thanks for giving it your best with what your working with.

@Joshlenoir your level of self righteousness is almost at the level of “threw up in my mouth a little bit”. IDK if you meant well but your delivery is very subpar. Also why do you want DK’s discord, so you can be the mega troll we all know you are? Just stop and play your game because your opinions are more evangelical than helpful. [snip]

[Edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on July 27, 2018 5:14PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    I bet AD would be more successful if it had more nightblades spamming snipe. Has anyone tried that?

Bro snipe is a viable playstyle.quit being EliTisT and Self rIgHteOuS
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Devlzdaughter we all know there is room for improvement, thanks for giving it your best with what your working with.

@Joshlenoir your level of self righteousness is almost at the level of “threw up in my mouth a little bit”. IDK if you meant well but your delivery is very subpar. Also why do you want DK’s discord, so you can be the mega troll we all know you are? Just stop and play your game because your opinions are more evangelical than helpful. [snip]

Once again, devilzdaughter already admitted what I'm saying is correct and she agrees with some of it, whether the delivery isn't diluted enough to be palatable to you is irrelevant.
    I already have the DK discord and I've been in it ... For a while now. My opinions are pretty correct considering I've mained AD since I've started the game, and playing other factions there was a huge difference in groups, player types, and more. You've offered nothing of substance to the conversation. All I've heard so far is "I cannot refute what you are saying with logic and facts, therefore I will attack your character".

[snip]

[Edited to remove reference to deleted content.]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on July 27, 2018 5:15PM
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Joshlenoir your level of self righteousness is almost at the level of “threw up in my mouth a little bit”. IDK if you meant well but your delivery is very subpar. Also why do you want DK’s discord, so you can be the mega troll we all know you are? Just stop and play your game because your opinions are more evangelical than helpful. I have been reading posts by you for a long time and GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Once again, devilzdaughter already admitted what I'm saying is correct and she agrees with some of it, whether the delivery isn't diluted enough to be palatable to you is irrelevant.
    I already have the DK discord and I've been in it ... For a while now. My opinions are pretty correct considering I've mained AD since I've started the game, and playing other factions there was a huge difference in groups, player types, and more. You've offered nothing of substance to the conversation. All I've heard so far is "I cannot refute what you are saying with logic and facts, therefore I will attack your character".
    GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

type in call caps and use exclamation marks to let the receiver of the message know you're angry and don't play no games.

Play the game the way I think it should be played or your a trash player isn't logic, it's self entitled. What about the people that PvP heal, are they trash players? What about the people that play support and buff builds for group comp, are they trash? Your case is that everyone should run in small 2-6 person groups and or duel? The game has never been balanced enough for competent dueling. I just want you to realize that others paid for the game too and your way is not the only way to enjoy PvP. The game has shifted to a more casual player base directed by the developers. ESO has lost the competitive elite base that was here at the beginning because of bad sets, poor community management, and poor server performance. Most of the people left are just wanting to hang out for a few hrs a week and enjoy the company. Help the people that want your help, leave the others alone. Calling people trash because they are casual is just ignorant.

This is the final thing that I will ever say to you

Good luck on your journey through life and don't let that chip on your shoulder weigh you down
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /
    Edited by Potenza on July 24, 2018 7:40PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BRB moving to europe and starting a big PvP guild.

I will miss my wife and child, but I must do my part for the queen.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Say hi to zerg squad for me.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

Say hi to zerg squad for me.

Let me be clear--I'M moving to europe so I can play on the NA server during the night.

#prostrats.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub