The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pc Vivec NA

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    BRB moving to europe and starting a big PvP guild.

I will miss my wife and child, but I must do my part for the queen.

Say hi to zerg squad for me.

Let me be clear--I'M moving to europe so I can play on the NA server during the night.

#prostrats.

Lol. Ahh i see. EU rerolls will dominate prime time NA and 'the night' then. Good luck champ. :S
    Edited by Vilestride on July 24, 2018 9:24PM
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Spoiler alert! You're doing everything you can already. AD currently just don't have the caliber of players to compete. Call it fanboism or tough love or whatever you want, the fact is AD stacks 100+ players in one place on a regular basis to accomplish the same thing 1 raid of say EP can. The guilds I have been watching on AD seem to be just "fill the group and stack on crown" kind of mentality. PvP in Cyrodil, especially Vivec goes so far beyond how many people you can convince to follow you around and spam steel tornado. I mean sure, you can get things done that way...but if that same group is getting farmed by a group of less than 15 actual useful players (not naming any guild in particular lol ;D ) then what is the point? Just my observations over the last few years. I'm sure the replies to this will be original.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »
    Spoiler alert! You're doing everything you can already. AD currently just don't have the caliber of players to compete. Call it fanboism or tough love or whatever you want, the fact is AD stacks 100+ players in one place on a regular basis to accomplish the same thing 1 raid of say EP can. The guilds I have been watching on AD seem to be just "fill the group and stack on crown" kind of mentality. PvP in Cyrodil, especially Vivec goes so far beyond how many people you can convince to follow you around and spam steel tornado. I mean sure, you can get things done that way...but if that same group is getting farmed by a group of less than 15 actual useful players (not naming any guild in particular lol ;D ) then what is the point? Just my observations over the last few years. I'm sure the replies to this will be original.

I watch EP zerg all day, but they have so many people they just zerg multiple spots at once; in AD case their Zergballs stack with all the pug zergs and just stack their faction on one keep and such...Anytime they find actual resistance they get rolled over badly.

• Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    Fact: EP has more random bombblades who sit in a zerg waiting then either AD or DC lol. Wanna make use of AD's NB population? Roll a bombblade! We will win for sure! :D

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD