The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Relics of Summerset (achievement guide)

Saturn
Saturn
✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks to @zeroIndex for helping me with finding some of the relics.

*Originally posted on the PTS Forum April 19th*

Rewards for completing this achievement are:
- "Finder of Lost Relics" title
- "Fan of False-Face" furnishing piece

Possible bugs:
- There doesn't seem to be any change in the quest-giver after completing the achievement, although it could be that something more happens if you complete other quests/achievements, similar to the Museum in Orsinium requiring you to do the Hero of Wrothgar achievement to acquire the costumes. However, if this is not the case, then it's possibly bugged or unfinished.

Here are some hints (if you don't want a full guide):
- You start the quest that gives you the codex of clues in the College of Psijic Ruins in Artaeum (the college entrance is between the entrance to Artaeum and the crafting station).
- All relics are found in Summerset, outside (unlike the Wrothgar Relic Hunter, which had a mix of inside and outside locations).
- Most of the poems are very straight-forward references to the locations, based on the names of wayshrines, points of interest, etc. (there's very little trickery or puzzle solving to be had).
- For the "Pillow of Sweet Dreams" relic, disregard the "beneath purple leaves" clue (it's wrong and misleading).
- For the "Hourglass of Perceived Time" relic, disregard the "hidden within a forest of coral" clue (although it's near that area).

Picture of achievement:
jzg58b0x218t.png

Here is the entire text from the Psijic Codex Transcription (The Psijic mages may be smart, but they could use a few lessons in rhyming...):

The Psijic Codex: List of Dead Drops

Though they may be hidden well,
I see where these relics dwell.
In order to stop this shadowy theft,
One must go to Summerset.

The Lantern of Lies, with malicious glow,
Can be found by the rocks of Welenkin Cove.
Within the crevice of coral stone,
Where coral crabs have made their home.

The Heart of the Indrik, near water deep,
Lies behind the walls of Cey-Tarn Keep.
Behind trees numbered one and three,
One can find this relic easily.

The relic of compulsive note,
Sits next to a ready boat.
Search the Alinor Dock's rightmost pier,
For the Silver-Tongued Quill sits near.

In Rellenthil, home of players great,
The Unraveling Staff lies in wait.
Beneath a bridge, by gentle creek,
You'll find the relic that you seek.

Near the Rellenthil wayshrine,
Sits a skull without a spine.
The Skull of Minor Cursing hides,
On cliff's edge, near sinkhole wide.

The Shadowcutter Blade was hauled,
By jagged stone and waterfall.
East of the ruins of Ald Mora,
Hides this relic of deadly aura.

The Soulkeeper's Urn was laid to rest,
In town that's (n)either east nor west.
Behind Russafeld's grand estate,
You'll find this relic hides in wait.

The Chest of Condemnation overlooks,
One of Ebon Stadmont's burbling brooks.
Seek a broken archway there,
To find this cursed relic rare.

Near the Illumination Academy,
Hides another relic of tragedy.
You'll find the Never-Ending Scroll,
Besides the bridge that has no toll.

Within the ruins of Corgrad Wastes,
The Inescapable Helm awaits.
Look beneath a twisted tree,
Near water flowing from the sea.

Overlooking the coral queen,
In a small forest, so serene.
The Sticky-Fingered Lute shall be,
Hidden near a royal hatchery.

On Northern beach, by waterfall,
Placed against a stony wall.
Beyond where angry graphons pace,
Hides the Fan of False-Face.

Between a ruined Direnni home,
And a pass of past King's bold.
Near rock knoll, beneath purple leaves,
You'll find the Pillow of Sweet Dreams.

Watched by a harmonious monastery,
At the base of the tower, which sits by the sea.
At the end of a wall that holds back the tides,
The Mirror of Fatal Premonition hides.

Beyond the confines of Shimmerene's walls,
Where you can hear seabird calls.
Besides stacked stones with a mossy blush,
Awaits the Monochrome Paintbrush.

The Hourglass of Perceived Time,
Waits by Eastern water brine.
Hidden within the forest of coral,
You'll find this relic, so immoral.

Southeast of where a geyser spews,
By the shipwreck of a smuggling crew.
The Jaunt of the Jilted lies in wait,
This relic of horrific gait.

The Chestplace of Dessication awaits,
Left of Sunhold's mighty gates.
Where white wall meets mossy stone,
Sits this one relic, all alone.

Right outside Artaeum's door,
South of the temple where imps soar,
The Shattering Sword awaits you there,
This tricky relic of fight unfair.

Map of all locations:
9ilylvoyzx8h.png

Video guide:
Video showcasing the Furnishing Reward and its effect:
Edited by Saturn on May 23, 2018 6:29PM
"Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Crapgame
    Crapgame
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the guide.

Question regarding the Psijic Codex Transcription: Once it is added to your library, you still get a physical copy in your inventory. It isn't bound. What should be done with this book? It doesn't seem to be necessary to hang onto it.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crapgame wrote: »
    Thanks for the guide.

Question regarding the Psijic Codex Transcription: Once it is added to your library, you still get a physical copy in your inventory. It isn't bound. What should be done with this book? It doesn't seem to be necessary to hang onto it.

@Crapgame
    You could just destroy it. I tend to hold on to stuff like this, but yeah, there's really no need to.

Fire and Ice
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im somewhat confuse im stand on 1st drop where you are go to get Lantern of Lies but i dont see chest nothing there been there for 2 days now and i have Psijic Codex Transcription book in my bag as well have i miss something?
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    Im somewhat confuse im stand on 1st drop where you are go to get Lantern of Lies but i dont see chest nothing there been there for 2 days now and i have Psijic Codex Transcription book in my bag as well have i miss something?

@Wolfshead
    Did you already pick it up? You might have picked it up without noticing, since you can obtain the relics before you have the quest. If possible, try to see if other people have the same problem, and if that doesn't work, see if you can obtain the relic on a different character.

Fire and Ice
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    Wolfshead wrote: »

@Wolfshead
    Did you already pick it up? You might have picked it up without noticing, since you can obtain the relics before you have the quest. If possible, try to see if other people have the same problem, and if that doesn't work, see if you can obtain the relic on a different character.

Thanks i will try it with other char :) funny thing is that did "per" quest thing with talk to him and pick up book and talk to him again but i guess he did like me so total ignored me :p:smiley::blush:
    Edited by Wolfshead on July 18, 2018 8:12AM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an oldschool gamer i dont use guides for stuff like this, takes away the fun for me, unless there is something i cant find for weeks ;)
    But your effort is much appreciated and I am sure lots of ppl will find it very helpful.
    #thumbs up
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    Once you pick up all the relics, where do you go to turn all the relics in? I only have one relic now along with the psijic codex but I can’t remember who I got the codex from since its not in my quest journal. Once I get all the relics where do I go to turn them in?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back to psijic island to the relic master you should have a quest for this so slot it and the quest arrow should lead you there. Along the cliff wall
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    Okay will do thank you
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a terrible time finding the Chest of Condemnation near Ebon Stadmont. Any tips? It's the last one I need!

LOL And found it!
    Edited by MornaBaine on September 23, 2018 6:56PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Ecileh71
    Ecileh71
    ✭✭✭
    I found one of these items before I got the quest and destroyed it--not knowing that I'd need it later. Am I screwed, or will I be able to find it again now that I have the quest?
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ecileh71 wrote: »
    I found one of these items before I got the quest and destroyed it--not knowing that I'd need it later. Am I screwed, or will I be able to find it again now that I have the quest?

@Ecileh71
    You should be able to pick it up again. If you don't know which item it was, you can use your achievement list as a guide (provided you've already submitted the ones you've found).

Fire and Ice
  • Ecileh71
    Ecileh71
    ✭✭✭
    @Saturn Yes, thank you.

I figured it out by trying. Finished the achievement last night. :)
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get some help please? I went to the location for the Indrik heart, and it's not there. Yes, I'm in the right place. Bugged? Whom do I contact for this? Thanks!
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends