The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End game trials guild seeking dedicated members to join our progression team

Onyx_Icarus

Greetings!
Onyx here and I am the recruitment officer for Ctrl Alt Elite. As the title suggests we are an end games trials guild and we have recently lost a few core members due to them leaving the game which means we have spots open on our progression team, we also have a few openings for a Recruitment officer and a couple of Raid officers. We have had a lot of success as a guild and combined we come with a lot of knowledge which we are willing to share. As a guild we have completed all Craglorn trials on HM, vAS and vMOL.

We are currently going through a rebuilding and retraining phase with the current members of our progression team. We run as progression on Friday nights at 9pm EST and leader board runs on Saturday 9pm EST, we also have a few casual runs during the week.

What are we looking for? We are looking for dedicated members who are willing to listen and to learn and who can leave their ego at the door. We are looking for players who are self motivated and always wanting to achieve more. We are looking for people who sign up and show up week after week to runs with a smile on their face.

What can we offer you? We can offer you extremely well organised runs with a very knowledgeable and approachable Guild Master and dedicated officers. We also have a few very good theory crafters who's builds are used and that actually work. We can offer you a guild to call home.

Current Requirements: Please head over to our website and follow the links on our guild application tab for all our current requirements.

*Please note dummy parses are required to be on file within the first 60 days of joining our guild, we will provide plenty of opportunities for you to get your live parse on file.
*Please refer to our website for additional details.

All our ranks are worked for by members and not just given to people because they have high dps etc, they are awarded to people because they have shown dedication to our guild.

If you like what you have read so far please head on over to our website and fill out a guild application where you can find a lot more information about us. ctrlaltelite.ddns.net

If you have any questions please feel free to respond directly to this thread.

Thanks Onyx
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sry to hear, good luck.
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    I’d love to join, @Tanzin
  • stilloutparsesyou
    do you guys run earlier than 9pm est on weekdays?
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Sensu wrote: »
    I’d love to join, @Tanzin

Hey Sensu, thanks for responding to our thread. If you could please head over to our website and fill out an application that would be much appreciated, I look forward to chatting with you further :)
  • Onyx_Icarus
    do you guys run earlier than 9pm est on weekdays?

Hey, no we don't sorry, our mid week time block only goes for 1.5hrs with it being a weeknight. I'm not sure if that helps you at all?
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Recruitment is still open
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Bump
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    A Príorí: Highelf - Magicka Sorcerer
    DC
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Nightblade
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    EP
    A Fortiori: Darkelf - Magicka Nightblade
    A Posteriori: Darkelf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Bertha Ironsides: Imperial - Dragonknight Tank
    Corpier: Breton - Magicka Templar
    Corpíer: Orc - Stamina Templar
    CorpÌer: Orc - Stamina Warden
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Necromancer
    Logen'Bloody-Nine'Fingers: Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Spots still open. If you are ranged magicka we would really love to hear from you. All other roles and classes still welcome to apply :)
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are still looking for members I am a Stamina Ranged / Melee DPS 750 CP

and have experience in VMOL and the mechanics required to run successfully. What is the link to your website where I can apply?

@Klasen
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Klasen wrote: »
    If you are still looking for members I am a Stamina Ranged / Melee DPS 750 CP

and have experience in VMOL and the mechanics required to run successfully. What is the link to your website where I can apply?

@Klasen

Hey, thanks for getting in touch, I'm not sure why it didn't come up as a hyperlink in the initial advert I posted. It's Ctrlaltelite.ddns.net
    I look forward to chatting with you soon.
    Thanks
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Recruitment still open
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Bump
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    @Onyx_Icarus if you're still looking for ranged DDs I'm not quite 400cp yet on NA, but have completed all crag HMs, vmol, vhof, and vas + 1 lothis/felms on EU server. Not sure if the cp would be an issue but thought i would post anyway, either way gt Camb0 Sl1ce
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Camb0Sl1ce wrote: »
    @Onyx_Icarus if you're still looking for ranged DDs I'm not quite 400cp yet on NA, but have completed all crag HMs, vmol, vhof, and vas + 1 lothis/felms on EU server. Not sure if the cp would be an issue but thought i would post anyway, either way gt Camb0 Sl1ce

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yes we are still looking! I will be in contact with you as soon as I download the patch :)
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Camb0Sl1ce wrote: »

Hey Cambo, I'm having a few issues finding you. Feel free to send me a friends request so we can have a chat. Thanks Flip
  • GoldenDragonElite
    GoldenDragonElite
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would love to join you guys. I am a stamina dps main however; would love to learn magicka classes for their range capabilities. My @ name is "@GoldenDragonElite"
  • Onyx_Icarus
    Hey, I would love to join you guys. I am a stamina dps main however; would love to learn magicka classes for their range capabilities. My @ name is "@GoldenDragonElite"

Hey thanks for responding, I will be in touch in game with you shortly :)
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Hey I would like to join. Mag NB and Stam NB. Recently switched from console, and had clears in all trials, including vcr+3. @Deadrubble. Thanks!