Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Bug - Stuck in Sprint and Can't Activate Skills

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
On top of the countless other Cyrodiil issues going on post Summerset including the constant freezing, lag and invisible players i'm also getting hit on occasion like a moment ago with another bug where I'll be in combat and then get stuck in sprint mode where when even walking I'm still Sprinting taking up my Stamina and no skills will activate.

When you press a skill it does nothing like if you had lost connection to the game server yet it never actually disconnects you and you take full damage from any players that attack you. I have to log off the game and back on to get it to stop.

Has anyone else seen this?
Edited by Twohothardware on July 18, 2018 3:55AM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop sprinting so much.
    :trollface:
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since my post got moved from the PS4 Technical Support section, I'm on console, PS4 Pro, North America.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the most frustrating things in this game. Happened to me the other day and lost a 1v1 in Imperial city and damn near lost my mind. Was cursing ZoS to the high heavens. Xbox NA

For what its worth i do believe that after months of this bug existing Gina actually acknowledged it in another thread and that they are working on it

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 pro NA happened in PvE yesterday as well. Really need this fixed. Ever since woeler has been making choices this game is getting substantially worse per update. Changing how light and heavy attacks work cause the heavy attack bug. Changing how resources worked has now made this bug. Really don't like this bug in PvP lol sucks real bad. I really hope they can sort it all out, I think they may have to rewrite the entire code to work more smoothly. It's on it second complete reiteration of its original design. Cut and paste only gets one so far.
    Edited by Spartabunny08 on July 19, 2018 9:30PM
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happens outside of PvP as well. Sprinting after being stuck in sprint fixes the bug, but it is annoying as hell.
    Maelstrom Arena - World's First Nightblade 600k Score - 02/18/2017
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    PC Eu: Yes, especially in pvp when my sorc activates overload.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens outside of PvP as well. Sprinting after being stuck in sprint fixes the bug, but it is annoying as hell.

This. It’s not limited to Cyrodiil as it can happen anywhere in any content. The fix is to hit sprint again and it’ll work. Not ideal, but it’ll work.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 pro NA happened in PvE yesterday as well. Really need this fixed. Ever since woeler has been making choices this game is getting substantially worse per update. Changing how light and heavy attacks work cause the heavy attack bug. Changing how resources worked has now made this bug. Really don't like this bug in PvP lol sucks real bad. I really hope they can sort it all out, I think they may have to rewrite the entire code to work more smoothly. It's on it second complete reiteration of its original design. Cut and paste only gets one so far.

Mate what the hell do I have to do with this?