The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like a Dwemer Homestead?

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Id buy a dwemer homestead
    There aren't really enough Dwarven furniture pieces for an entire Dwemer home, and like 6+ of the purple ones are pretty much non-existant on my entire megaserver.

I'd like a Dwemer home, but before that, I would like being able to actually obtain those purple Dwarven furniture plans, as well as getting access to more Dwemeri items.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would. And I know a friend who'd probably sell his soul to get one. He's a dwemer nut.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • thrillho5000
    thrillho5000
    ✭✭
    No, but i dont see why not/i know ppl who would
    Huh? Do I want another gaudy pretend mcmansion that costs forty real-life dollars? Nope! :)

Allow me to clarify: I wouldn't mind having Dwemer homes in a variety of sizes and prices, but I'm not about to throw down an entire chunk of a utility bill for another lousy one- or two-room trophy warehouse.
    Edited by thrillho5000 on July 13, 2018 10:19PM
    Main: Thavrin of Ill Omen
    Class: screwup Dual-Wield Stamblade DPS/Tank hybrid, aka "The Near-Death Experience"
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm slowly developing my dwemer supplies. In time I plan to build a 'Dwemer structure' in the coldharbor home and treat it as a Dwemer building that was pulled away by MoleyPoley and then stolen back yet again by Meridia, and finally the Vestige. That's my thinking anyway.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    More options, is more options.

It makes no sense to me that we have every other house but not a Dwemer one?

That's money in the Bankerino, ZOS.

Perhaps post also in the Crown Store thread ZOS made, and link back to this thread?

They don’t have an orc longhouse that I’ve seen. They have orc tents in that shape but not a proper longhouse.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • jokeaccount
    jokeaccount
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Everything even remotely related to Dwemer makes me sad inside

Why?

Honestly Skyrim kinda ruined them for me. The architecture by itself is nice I suppose, but I can't look at it anymore without thinking of those seemingly endless labyrinthine hallways and sphere guardians popping out of the walls and... (shudder) Blackreach. Dwarven ruins were hands-down the worst dungeons in Skyrim, I'm glad ESO made them somewhat less miserable to run through at least.
    Edited by jokeaccount on July 17, 2018 3:39PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?

Honestly Skyrim kinda ruined them for me. The architecture by itself is nice I suppose, but I can't look at it anymore without thinking of those seemingly endless labyrinthine hallways and sphere guardians popping out of the walls and... (shudder) Blackmarsh. Dwarven ruins were hands-down the worst dungeons in Skyrim, I'm glad ESO made them somewhat less miserable to run through at least.

Couldn't disagree more. Skyrims locations were much preferable, large Dwemer ruins and Nordic tombs. Could get lost, could spend an hour or two just in a single one of them exploring.
    ESO's base game delves are a joke, tiny, linear, and just going through a small tunnel from A to B. The DLC delves are a bit better, more detailed, larger, multilayered, but still nothing compared to Skyrim's locations.

Also, you mean Blackreach, Black Marsh is a completely different thing. I also loved Blackreach.
  • jokeaccount
    jokeaccount
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Why?

Honestly Skyrim kinda ruined them for me. The architecture by itself is nice I suppose, but I can't look at it anymore without thinking of those seemingly endless labyrinthine hallways and sphere guardians popping out of the walls and... (shudder) Blackmarsh. Dwarven ruins were hands-down the worst dungeons in Skyrim, I'm glad ESO made them somewhat less miserable to run through at least.

Couldn't disagree more. Skyrims locations were much preferable, large Dwemer ruins and Nordic tombs. Could get lost, could spend an hour or two just in a single one of them exploring.
    ESO's base game delves are a joke, tiny, linear, and just going through a small tunnel from A to B. The DLC delves are a bit better, more detailed, larger, multilayered, but still nothing compared to Skyrim's locations.

Also, you mean Blackreach, Black Marsh is a completely different thing. I also loved Blackreach.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Skyrim's locations felt extremely copy-and-pasted to me. With a couple exceptions, once you've seen one dwarven ruin or nordic tomb you've kinda seen them all. Oh good, more draugr popping out of totally-not-obvious sarcophagi. Great, another ""puzzle"" that could probably be solved by a five year old randomly button mashing.

Also sounds like we have very different playstyles - two hours in a Skyrim ruin just wandering around looking at the same copy-pasted architecture over and over again sounds hellish to me. I would definitely not say ESO is a superior game in most aspects, but it seems to have a little more variety location-wise at least, even if they are shorter or more linear.

And yes I did mean Blackreach, sorry. Possibly my least favorite location in the game - what with the absolute misery-fest that was Return to Your Roots, the dismal and baffling landscape that had me running in circles and doubling back on myself all the time... couldn't get out of there fast enough.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if they nerf the amount of Dwemer Frames needed for Furniture
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Only if they nerf the amount of Dwemer Frames needed for Furniture

they do need to do that as its a pain making those furnishings