The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like a Dwemer Homestead?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
j6aed5e59wm2.png
u9p21oku44q6.png
2jwf702w5zls.png
73nyb436frpy.png

And NO, Clockwork Observatory isn't a Dwemer but is Clockwork. I and many other people are complete dwemer fanatics and have been waiting on a dwemer homestead since the launch of homestead. Ive loved the Dwemer aesthetic since Ive been in their ruins since the original morrowind and when homestead was announced I was hopeful that one day Dwemer architecture would be used for a homestead, Afterall we already have dwemer furniture and pipes. To my disappointment, one year later we are getting/got a ship house, a leaked psjiic house, our own piece of coldharbor, and even an island but still nothing of the dwemer?

I need a place to put all my dwemer pets, mounts, and furniture zos :( preferable in beautiful vvardenfell on its own little island plot, preferably not in skyrim nor hammerfell (because I like to have my gardens where the lands are fertile). Somewhere to the south where the grass is fertile, but nowhere to the east where those horrible Telvanni flesh towers would be in view.

Edited by Aliyavana on June 13, 2018 3:18AM

Would you like a Dwemer Homestead? 109 votes

Yes, Id buy a dwemer homestead
55%
NestorGilvothdodgehopper_ESOgimpdrb14_ESOWuffyCeruleiIruil_ESOCyberOnEsoAlienSlofBleakravenkevski_23b16_ESOgurluasb16_ESOSpiderg1rlKhipuDarkhorse1975SilverwillowAefionBloodclawAarlurGahmerdohnNolaArchAetherderius 61 votes
No, but i dont see why not/i know ppl who would
34%
laurajfAcrolasPhilhypeAikodanielclarkb16_ESOAimoraczarAjaxandrielStreegaDanteYodaGarishCillion3117six2fallMenegrothFischblutSovjetPuzzlenutsmax_onlyGT409graphict 38 votes
No, i dislike dwemer architecure
9%
idkArcaneBlueTimidGazelleMajesticHarukiKawallMaryalFortunattoAshyachuEngineeringElfCastiar 10 votes
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ytziw2qls3a3.png
    If you could just copy and paste the dwemer ruin north of Gnises, and put that on its own island somewhere in vvardenfell, id drop 20k crowns on that. A location like south of here. Imagine a dwemer bridge as big as the top leading to a island where the red circle is. Having vivec and red mountain as your scenery would be epic. Plus nostalgia= more desire
    l98w0zkqau0y.png
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 14, 2018 8:52AM
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    id be down for something like this. defiantly unique enough for me to actually spend crowns on it and use it
  • Mavloc
    Mavloc
    ✭✭✭
    the Dwemer live underground though.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting this ever since I found out housing was a thing.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M_Volsung wrote: »
    I've been wanting this ever since I found out housing was a thing.

dwemer forum picture posters unite!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mavloc wrote: »
    the Dwemer live underground though.

we know, they are called deep elves for a reason
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob not something Id buy personally but this is something Id get behind.
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we would all love for this.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait ...

some people actually voted for the choice

"No, i dislike dwemer architecure"

giphy.webp

Edited by Gilvoth on June 13, 2018 5:09AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait ...

some people actually voted for the choice

"No, i dislike dwemer architecure"

giphy.webp

I think the wrong people zero summed outta existance...
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More options, is more options.

It makes no sense to me that we have every other house but not a Dwemer one?

That's money in the Bankerino, ZOS.

Perhaps post also in the Crown Store thread ZOS made, and link back to this thread?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be nice if they added a dwemer-themed home, however, I hope they would also adjust the number of frames required for dwemer furniture in that case, or at least their drop rate, because as is it now, 12+ to make one pipe is going to make decorating such a house very laborious. The examples you've shown above are great, and I also like the style of the Fang Lair dungeon, which is also in a dwemer ruin.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    It'd be nice if they added a dwemer-themed home, however, I hope they would also adjust the number of frames required for dwemer furniture in that case, or at least their drop rate, because as is it now, 12+ to make one pipe is going to make decorating such a house very laborious. The examples you've shown above are great, and I also like the style of the Fang Lair dungeon, which is also in a dwemer ruin.

agreed, at most 2 frames its ok but at 12? no body wants to sell dwemer because it isn't profitable
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 13, 2018 6:15PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

agreed, at most 2 frames its ok but at 12? no body wants to sell dwemer because it isn't profitable

Yes, it's really odd that's in the only set that needs so many style stones for its items... Culanda stones are not easy to come by either, but at least Alinor items require only two of them, and that's a lot more feasible.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Yes, it's really odd that's in the only set that needs so many style stones for its items... Culanda stones are not easy to come by either, but at least Alinor items require only two of them, and that's a lot more feasible.

Agreed, zos needs to tone it down a bit
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcv9u7sbj8ly.png
    ugh they keep teasing us with dwemer items
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely, I'd love to have a decoratable dwemer ruin. I'd totally go for an Ayleid ruin as well, these two are my fave types of ruins in Elder Scrolls games
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • MasturCheef
    MasturCheef
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely, I'd love to have a decoratable dwemer ruin. I'd totally go for an Ayleid ruin as well, these two are my fave types of ruins in Elder Scrolls games

This.

Ayleid and/or dwemer ruin (nice suggestion btw, need a dwemer home with vvardenfell scenery) would be instabought.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw so many in skyrim..... so much dwemer...
    but
    I would be interested in seeing how eso handles a house
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw so many in skyrim..... so much dwemer...
    but
    I would be interested in seeing how eso handles a house

there is a lot of dwemer ruins in morrowind, skyrim, and hammerfell.
  • jokeaccount
    jokeaccount
    ✭✭✭
    Everything even remotely related to Dwemer makes me sad inside
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    + Dwemer
    + Ayleid
    + Amor variety os them furnishings
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything even remotely related to Dwemer makes me sad inside

Why?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More dwemer furnishings this week. Just give us a dwemer home zos!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now we have a boat house so it's time for a dwemer home
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it was permanent house no limited time 20k crowns thing.....

Can't stand trying to be time limit pressured into buying something so expensive....and they always release around same time as huge splurge of new cosmetics and mounts/ pets
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it was permanent house no limited time 20k crowns thing.....

Can't stand trying to be time limit pressured into buying something so expensive....and they always release around same time as huge splurge of new cosmetics and mounts/ pets

Agreed, not all of us will have the funds available at the time a home may be released
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    were still getting teased with amazing dwemer items.
    z10sw4dlojli.jpg
    qtq9k93ye3qz.jpg
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 13, 2018 3:57AM
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be another poll option...

other
    or
    yes id like a dwemer house but no i won't buy it because I don't have 18000 crowns to spare next weekend
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.