Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

blood spawn or selene?

Parobro
Parobro
✭✭
hi yo, u dont know me but im a dank pvper xD i use a sload/ legion set combi, now im unsure about using blood spawn or selene as my head/ shoulder set, i have both but im unsure, what is currently better?

i do have to say i personally think blood spawn gies me more survivability with increasing my resists + generating ulti for my warden hain ulti :)
but i wanted to know what other say :)

here some stats:

woodelf warden (vampire phase 4)

HP: 25.2k (regen: 270)
STAM: 33k (regen: 3k)
MAG: 11k (regen: 400)

weapon dmg: 2700
weap crit: 27%
spell dmg: 1900
spell crit: 15%

phys resits: 25k
spell resists: 24k
crit resists: 2,6k

full buffed with camoran thorn and in cyrodiil, using ice fortress only and having CP 202.

thanks for help, if u want my setup to be as crazy in stats like i am, just DM me ingame, maybe i tell you what i use etc.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are pretty good stats ... maybe too good to be true stats even when buffed? ;)

Plus, your running vamp on a Stam toon for PvP which doesn’t make sense.

Regardless, your question is about monster helms. If you’re going for more tankiness and ult regen then choose Bloodspawn. If you’re going for more raw damage then Selene’s.
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    vamp 10% moire stam and mag reg plus at 50% health a damage reduction, well oh yea it makes a lot of sense
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With vamp I like TK over bloodspawn but both good. Not sure I like Selene if you could proc it without having the enemy stunned or if Sloads is in them, possibly out of reach to begin with
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One is defense, and the other is offense. At low CP, I would certainly error on the side of being tanky and defensive, so bloodspawn. I would only go Selene if you have some group support and are trying to push some damage.
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭

what is the effect of TK?
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with running vamp on stam toons. id go bloodspawn.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parobro wrote: »

At low health you get a ton of health regen. Goes well with vamp damage reduction when low. Throw in a lingering health pot and you’ll heal to full quickly
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    sweet, seems i have to buy another set :D
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

At low health you get a ton of health regen. Goes well with vamp damage reduction when low. Throw in a lingering health pot and you’ll heal to full quickly

You get reduced health regen as a vamp. This includes the regen from Troll King
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »

You get reduced health regen as a vamp. This includes the regen from Troll King

Once you get unnatural Resistance, its still very effective. Particularly for a NB who can cloak and stop some damage for a couple of seconds. Still wind up with like 1500-2000 health recovery depending on your other sets. If a mortal class that can’t cloak, invis pots come with vitality
    Edited by technohic on July 16, 2018 9:14PM