The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Council Of Elders - Mature Social Guild for everything from Questing to Trials.

• Guppet
    Guppet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a lovely guild.

I’ve been playing on and off since pc release, transferred over. Played most MMO’s.

Used to play seriously in raid guilds and such, but due to being ancient, having a demanding job and family, I’m now a more casual player, though I do play with a hardcore mindset. Love understanding mechanics and can’t resist spreadsheeting stuff.

I have a cp 490 NB, who mostly tanks. Had a max Templar and DK, but found those a wee bit boring.

I’d love an invite, my PSN is Godlymuppet. I’ll try and look you up on PSN, if I can just get that god awful baby cakes song out of my head.
  • nutsak316
    nutsak316
    Soul Shriven
    Just returned on PS4 after playing for a couple of years on PC, when released.

This guild looks exactly what I am after...

I'm a games industry veteran, lots of games experience but slowing down in my old age. (Really, really late 30s)

I'd love an invite and be happy to help out where I can.

Country UK
    PSN: nutsak316
  • Anubis_E
    Anubis_E
    Hi all,
    I'm a returning player (even had my own guild a while back) that's looking for a new guild to call home :)

my main is an AD, high-elf sorc... I have a second char that's mostly about crafting and such.

What i'm looking for:
    First and foremost, i'm looking for a group of ppl to not only play with but to hang out with... that means active voice-chat groups of ppl.

Second, I'm a 36 y/o (jesus... i feel old :P ) dad for (almost) two... so i'm what you can call a semi-casual player. i need a group that understands that real life comes first - ALWAYS!

Third... I need some serious help with build, help getting items and figuring out my way back into the world of ESO. I've logged in after not playing for a long time and i feel absolutely lost.

What i bring to the table:
    humor - the "no holy cows", everything goes, kind of humor.
    I've managed my own guild for a long time (over multiple games, actually) and can help with whatever regarding that, if needed
    I fully understand that the game is really, at the end of the day, JUST A GAME! I keep being surprised at how many ppl forget that...

you might say "wow, this guy talks a lot for a recruitment post"... and you're right. but it comes to show that i'm not only looking to be part of a guild for the in-game benefits, but that special added value we're all looking for when playing any MMO

my PSN: Anubis_E82
    feel free to add me up for the guild or a chat (preferably both) - just make sure you write where you got my name from in the invite ;)

Thanks!
  • Phant87
    Phant87
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Phant666

Recently got to 50 after having the game since launch, loving it now, CP 170.

Holy Light Templar, Trying to get up to scratch with gear and experience.

Im a 31 y/o male from the U.K, found myself heavily into eso after a long time of on off trying to get into it.

I have plenty Mmo experience, mainly on WoW, for 12 years, im very well aware of experience needed in mmo's to play at the best of your ability.
    Edited by Phant87 on July 3, 2018 12:08PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi please add me Lordlomax30 I have my main a stamplar cp 380 who has just finally got Vigor and most pve titles through solo content and a warden magic healer and damage at same level but still has skills to unlock . Also a level 30 sorcerer I’m levelling up . I have always played solo pve did some pve to earn Vigor the other night . I have done norm dungeons through rabdom dungeon finder . Would like to start running dungeons and trials learn how to do them and eventually earn some skins I also have maxed blacksmith on my main and medium light nearly max as well as woodwork .
    Ps how do you organise the dungeons events as never been in social guild before ?
    Edited by LordLomax on July 10, 2018 12:39AM
  • Karleah
    Karleah
    ✭✭
    Hi there, I have messaged on PS but just want to make sure this gets to you safely. I am a UK-based gamer who has been playing ESO for years. My primary character is a CP480 Sorc DPS. I've basically done solo PVE so far, only occasionally teaming up with a friend who also occasionally plays. I am keen to start learning dungeons and other group content, with an eventual goal to do PVP (although I have no idea if I'm ready for that yet or not!). I'm also hoping to learn rotations to be more effective and also figure out the best skill set ups for different situations.

I would like to join a mature guild of friendly and patient players who I can learn from and progress my Sorcerer. I have level 50 in all the crafting lines and can help make people gear if needed.

My friend would also like to join. If you have enough spaces I can get him to ping you on psn.

My username is jenniferkoliver and my main character is called Akale.
  • Valkahziel
    Valkahziel
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there... this sounds kinda like what I'm looking for. How big is the guild, roughly?
  • The-Baroness
    Valkahziel wrote: »
    Hey there... this sounds kinda like what I'm looking for. How big is the guild, roughly?

Hi there! The guild currently has over 50 active members at a time. We all keep in contact via the discord channel where events are organised.
  • The-Baroness
    Apologies to anyone that has not had a fast response, I have been getting to grips with my new role. I have sent guild invites to all and hope to game with you soon.

For anyone reading this wondering whether to join, we are still a very active guild and have many members at all different stages of the game! Please contact me on PSN MerBearby-Cakes should you have any questions :)
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    I'd like to join please

PSN = FuzzyDunlop81

Have also sent you a msg on PSN.
  • rpfc1009
    rpfc1009
    ✭✭
    Good morning
    Would love to join your guild please
    Username: rupert1976