The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Council Of Elders - Mature Social Guild for everything from Questing to Trials.

• danbonehill
    danbonehill
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd be interested in joining. I'm a fairly new player, only level 20 at the moment, only one character so far.

Time is fairly limited due to work and other commitments, but it'd be great to have a group of people to quest with, chat with, just generally enjoy the game with. I'm looking at getting ESO Plus for the extra DLC's. Generally do PVE content but I'd be open to PVP once I'm better levelled.

Hi Dan, is your PSN the same as here? danbonehill all lower case?

It is yeah :)
  • TheBigCheese1976
    I'll send you an invite in the morning. Welcome to the family :)
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, I’m very interested in joining. I’m a 720+cp master crafter, looking for a guild to finally help me knock those vet dungeon and trials achievements off the list. I’ve been playing the game for almost 3 years now. I’ve done some veteran content before but have yet to complete them all. I am a completionist having done Master Angler and 4 of the 8 monster trophy achievements and working on the rest so far. I play on the EU server for the pact :smile: My psn:mean-teen. I assure you though, I am not mean at all :#
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Tezz001
    Tezz001
    ✭✭
    Well well, I was surprised to see that you restarted the guild, good on you, hope it’s going well. I’m just returning to eso after some months of absence. Real life became a real b**ch lol

Actually thinking about it, if you guys are still at it, any chance of an invite?
    Edited by Tezz001 on April 18, 2018 1:42PM
  • Tezz001
    Tezz001
    ✭✭
    Greetings, I’m very interested in joining. I’m a 720+cp master crafter, looking for a guild to finally help me knock those vet dungeon and trials achievements off the list. I’ve been playing the game for almost 3 years now. I’ve done some veteran content before but have yet to complete them all. I am a completionist having done Master Angler and 4 of the 8 monster trophy achievements and working on the rest so far. I play on the EU server for the pact :smile: My psn:mean-teen. I assure you though, I am not mean at all :#

Let me tell you, you can’t go wrong with The Big Cheese, solid as they come, helpful and always trying to push forward.

• TheBigCheese1976
    Tezz001 wrote: »
    Well well, I was surprised to see that you restarted the guild, good on you, hope it’s going well. I’m just returning to eso after some months of absence. Real life became a real b**ch lol

Actually thinking about it, if you guys are still at it, any chance of an invite?

Tezz it's been a while mate. I'll invite you later! You too mean teen :)
    Edited by TheBigCheese1976 on April 18, 2018 1:52PM
  • Bocker
    Bocker
    hi i am Bocker. Am looking for a guild i can progress with,i have just recently come back to this game after a long break. (destiny 2/fortnite took my time)

i have 3 main Templar healer and a knightblade dps as well as DK dps at 530cp i am hunting for the achievements for dungeon trials and all other content have also just started streaming this game on twitch when ever i play.

i hope to get an invite and play with you all soon PSN: Bocker
  • N2woR
    N2woR
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Cheese

I’m looking at getting into trials after a long lay off from the game, I actually ran some trials with you when you were In the Wolf pack guild. Do you run trials often as a guild? So hard to find one that runs them at all these days! I’m CP350 but main tank in DK and Sorc

PSN N2woR
    [PS4]
    Guilds
    Snowborn Wolf Pack Elite
    Snowborn Wolf Pack
    Toons
    Grim Myth - Nord DK Tank
    Just Grim - Redguard Stam Sorc

• TheBigCheese1976
    N2woR wrote: »
    Hey Cheese

I’m looking at getting into trials after a long lay off from the game, I actually ran some trials with you when you were In the Wolf pack guild. Do you run trials often as a guild? So hard to find one that runs them at all these days! I’m CP350 but main tank in DK and Sorc

PSN N2woR

Hi :) Yea we run normal, vet training and leaderboard trials. I'll send you an invite after work tomorrow :)
    Edited by TheBigCheese1976 on April 24, 2018 9:31PM
  • Shadstah
    Shadstah
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Cheese!

I’ve been looking to join a guild for a while now (gets boring with no one to talk too) I’m mainly into playing solo but do group up now and again. I played back at release but could never get to grips with the game, even after playing TES since morrowind release, and playing every one since. Bought myself a copy of morrowind when I came back and now I’m loving it. I’m not the most experienced, a lowly level 33 warden called, Trivv, but always wanting to learn more and hoping that could be with you guys.

If you want or need anymore info just drop a msg to Shadstah on PSN. Thanks
  • TheBigCheese1976
    shadstah,

Your invite has been sent, welcome to the family :)

I can't send you a discord invite as your PSN settings stop me sending you a message. Send me a PSN message if you'd like an invite to our discord community B)
  • TheBigCheese1976
    We are still actively recruiting at all levels. Friendly mature community with weekly PVP, Normal & Vet Trials training and progression groups for VMoL & VHoF.

All events are organised via discord and we love to help out, so join today by commenting here or sending TheBigCheese1976 a PSN message. Please note I get friend requests by the hundreds, so just sending a FR will probably get overlooked B)
  • Shadstah
    Shadstah
    Soul Shriven
    shadstah,

Your invite has been sent, welcome to the family :)

I can't send you a discord invite as your PSN settings stop me sending you a message. Send me a PSN message if you'd like an invite to our discord community B)

Thanks Cheese
  • ractoc
    ractoc
    Soul Shriven
    I'm currently still on holiday, but I should be back in a week or so. I'm an active player but a new player. I've been playing elder Scrolls since the first one came out, which was still on floppy discs... Wow, showing my age there. After I get back from holiday I would like to join a guild and this one seems to fit my playstyle.

My psn is lliandra.
  • Ross4571
    Ross4571
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there. Read your post the other day and got interrested. I am just leveling my first char - have had the game for some time but never really played it until now - and only level 16 at that.
    I mean to try this game at its full as I have spent hundreds of hours in Skyrim, Oblivion, etc.
    My goals are simple. Level up. Do dungeons. Meet new people. Have fun.
    It is not much I can offer right now, will mostly need help I guess (...guildbank as in auction is useful for the starts as I have read...).
    Anyhow. Leveling up as a Dragonknight with intentions to try tanking. I am online 2-3 days in a week after work or on weekends during the day.
    If you will also have a rookie, I would be grateful for an invite ;)

My PSN is Rasta_pes
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Ross4571 wrote: »
    Hello there. Read your post the other day and got interrested. I am just leveling my first char - have had the game for some time but never really played it until now - and only level 16 at that.
    I mean to try this game at its full as I have spent hundreds of hours in Skyrim, Oblivion, etc.
    My goals are simple. Level up. Do dungeons. Meet new people. Have fun.
    It is not much I can offer right now, will mostly need help I guess (...guildbank as in auction is useful for the starts as I have read...).
    Anyhow. Leveling up as a Dragonknight with intentions to try tanking. I am online 2-3 days in a week after work or on weekends during the day.
    If you will also have a rookie, I would be grateful for an invite ;)

My PSN is Rasta_pes

I'll send you an invite after work :)
  • Carthelion
    Carthelion
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, im looking to join my first guild that isn't a trade guild. I have years of mmo experience. This is my first console mmo, so im really missing the keyboard and social aspect. Been playing on and off since release. Switched from PC so am only in the low cp100s on console.

Quickly finding out puging the DLC dungeons is not really a feasable option. So id like to make some regular game friends to play with. PvE and PvP.

I have a busy life and a full time job so get maybe 6-8 hours a week in the evenings maybe to play. Ill be online this evening around 9pm bst

PSN I.D: Heket
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for another guild for vet trials , prog vmol and dlc dungeons runs
    Have most roles and classes covered but primary dk tank .
    Psn PerArdua504
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Carthelion wrote: »
    Hi, im looking to join my first guild that isn't a trade guild. I have years of mmo experience. This is my first console mmo, so im really missing the keyboard and social aspect. Been playing on and off since release. Switched from PC so am only in the low cp100s on console.

Quickly finding out puging the DLC dungeons is not really a feasable option. So id like to make some regular game friends to play with. PvE and PvP.

I have a busy life and a full time job so get maybe 6-8 hours a week in the evenings maybe to play. Ill be online this evening around 9pm bst

PSN I.D: Heket

I'll send you an invite this afternoon :)
  • TheBigCheese1976
    PerArdua wrote: »
    Looking for another guild for vet trials , prog vmol and dlc dungeons runs
    Have most roles and classes covered but primary dk tank .
    Psn PerArdua504

Seems we have crossed paths before as you are on my friends list. I'll send you an invite this afternoon. However we are not running many vet trials at the moment while our core group works on VMoL & VHOF. We do sometimes do weekly or a training run as well as getting people to join the core group when we have absentees. We do have an active vet community to help with DLC dungeon achievements :)
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    Hi just returning after a longer hiatus and would like an invite if possible.

Name is Rasmus_ep88 :)
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
  • ractoc
    ractoc
    Soul Shriven
    Back from my holiday and somewhat settled into the old routine again. I should be able to get online today or tomorrow. To accept the invite and join up.
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Invites sent. Welcome to the family :)
  • Mdshagster
    Mdshagster
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I've been looking to join a guild recently. I'm mainly looking for help with PvE defeating world bosses and such.
    I've only been playing about a month so only have 1 character level 23 nightblade.

My PSn is MDshagster.
  • TheIronBull
    TheIronBull
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm very interested in joining this guild if you will have me. I have played on and off for a few years on different consoles but have never reached max level with any characters. I'm still learning a lot of things about this game but have a little experience with MMO's as I have played others before.

My main character I am working on is a Templar but he is only level 30 at the moment

I'm looking to have some fun while also progressing in the game as I have had some amazing moments in PvP with my friends before.

I look forward to your reply

PSN: IronCladKnight
  • bridpark4
    bridpark4
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, would love an invite to the guild. My background is very similar to Shadstah's further up the page; played the game for a while shortly after initial launch but could never really get to grips with it. Came back a few months ago, mainly to play Morrowind and the upcoming Summerset, and it just clicked so now I'm looking to get a bit more active, particularly in PVE and starting to run more dungeons/trials. Also finally learning how builds actually work and use gear sets, but that's still hit and miss for me.

I've got two chars: CP180~ Bosmer Stam Nightblade (AD) primarily used for PvE and crafting // L15 Breton Healer Warden (EP) that I've only recently started and getting to grips with

I'm mid-thirties in the UK, usually play evenings and weekends, although time is often limited by work/not ignoring fiancee to play video games. I don't have mic, which is a pain, but still trying to be more social in-game rather than running from one PvE objective to the next. PSN: birdpark4 (yes, I misspelt my username when I signing up to the forums...)

Cheers
    Edited by bridpark4 on May 23, 2018 9:20AM
  • Tezz001
    Tezz001
    ✭✭
    Nevermind
    Edited by Tezz001 on June 11, 2018 11:41AM
  • frooney88
    frooney88
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I've just had a read about your guild and it looks great!

I've got a couple characters but my newest (and favourite so far) is a Dark Elf Sorc type, CP430 at the moment.

I've been playing solo since I started playing about 7 months ago, but since then I admit i've been somewhat addicted and played at least a couple hours every day. I have been doing all the daily writs for crafting , fighters and mages guild, etc which is going pretty well - - but recently the draw of group dungeons and trials have been hard to resist, so i have been doing some vet (and solo-ing some normal) dungeons with use of the activity finder, but i think it would be more fun with a likeminded group, so i've been looking for some fun people to build my character with, (and get some advice on him too) as well as to do group activities with.

I'm 29, based in the UK and play most evenings and weekends

My PSN is katatonik1984

Would be great to hear from you :-)

Thanks!

• The-Baroness
    Hi All, with Cheese taking an extended holiday from
    Eso I have recently taken the GM responsibility and am responsible for inviting players.

If you are interested in joining a mature social guild and think we are the guild for you, please contact me on my PSN MerBearby-Cakes. You can just call me Cakes :)

We are still a growing guild with many players at different stages in the game. We are very active in normal and vet trials as well as pvp on the blue side.

I look forward to hearing from you and playing together!
  • londonvictoria
    Hey. I'd love an invite. I'm quite a noob though, first time playing, level 15. I probably fit the mature bit of the description :)

Username same online x