Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking to join a noob friendly guild

Lootzifer91
Lootzifer91
Soul Shriven
Hello so i just bought the game the other day and i am looking for a guild that doesn't mind teaching new players. Since this game relies heavily on builds and rotations from what i have read it's very easy to get lost or overwhelmed which kind of kills the fun for me and i hope joining a guild that can help me navigate all the mechanics will fix that. Looking mainly to do PvE content. quests and exploring the game world. my character right now is a level 16 stamina nightblade. GamerTag: Lootzifer91
  • WalksWithinAsh
    Hey there! My guild sounds perfect for you! We are now accepting new members, and would love for you to join us. Our guild name is, "SleepingKnights" my gamertag is, "The Marine708, message me when you are ready!
  • didymaow
    didymaow
    Hey there!

My Guild Wolves of Shadows is looking for new members and we are noob friendly! Gimme a buzz on Xbox GT is didymaow. We also use the LINE app on our phones it’s free and it helps us keep in touch. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Edited by didymaow on June 21, 2018 1:18AM
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Check out Ebonheart Defenders And is you choose so we’d love to have ya.