The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Please read this ZOS :(

• HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Zos doesnt care about PvP x2
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't care about PvP x3.

They need to tear-down and re-code to fix the main problems in Cyrodiil. That's never happening. Unfortunately, I expect the same issue to occur with CU as well - both it and ESO are games that run great until they run straight into exponential problems that actual gameplay presents.

As a PvE game, ESO is still top-notch. But PvP is dead, buried, resurrected just to be killed dead and buried again.

Now, excuse me, my Argentavises are hangry.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloaded, bleeding and no resources to purge, that's about how I see pvp at the moment and not just from a performance point if view. The whole attraction of a pure AvAvA MMO has been trivialized and tea bagged.
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Anrose wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Pretty please Zo$

Fix cyrodill

Don’t you think if it were just that easy to “fix Cyrodiil” that they would have already?

No. It takes a lot of time and money to fix the things in need of fixing. And clearly the amount of money this community throws at them isn’t enough to get the job done.

So you have two options:
    1. Give them even more money in hopes they’ll put some of it back into AvA.
    2. Stop giving them money at all because they’ll they’re not going to put any of it back into AvA.

It doesn't matter if it's easy or not. It is certainly achievable, especially for a publisher with the resources of Zenimax. They have an ethical responsibility to deliver a working version of the product sold to us. We are entitled to complain about their failure to do so as much as we like.

Zyk, I bolded the part where your perception may be erring. Many businesses today in the U.S. don't give a flying burning bag of rat turds about ethical responsibility. LOL They care about shareholders, vacation homes, and quarterly multi million dollar bonuses. Now, forum mods, please understand that I am not at all bashing your devs and other support staff. Board Chairs/CEO's, etc. do not generally, however, give a fetid pile of bull manure about customers satisfaction with the product. I suppose if ESO were about lose almost all of their paying customers they'd initiate some emergency "get on the ball and make it look like we care" measures, but they're a long way from that, I think. At least for now.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game performance in Cyrodiil is totally unsatisfactory and has been that way for some time. What is really sad is ZOS does not even respond to the majority of Cyrodiil complaints. I see now why ZOS has been having so many ESO-Plus Subscriber drives with crown crates as rewards for a subscription. They must be losing Plus Members hand over foot.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't care about PvP x3.

They need to tear-down and re-code to fix the main problems in Cyrodiil. That's never happening. Unfortunately, I expect the same issue to occur with CU as well - both it and ESO are games that run great until they run straight into exponential problems that actual gameplay presents.

As a PvE game, ESO is still top-notch. But PvP is dead, buried, resurrected just to be killed dead and buried again.

Now, excuse me, my Argentavises are hangry.

its not even a top of the line PvE game anymore, from the top of my head i could name 3 other MMOs with better PvE / Endgame Progression Systems, Dungeons etc..

Only good thing there is left is the unique combat system, but how to benefit from it when PvE is mediocre and PvP complete horseshit.

This game has become trash over the years by casualizing the game and has nothing left to offer for long term players (except achievement hunting, which isnt rewarding either), hence the declining population of veteran players. Zos is just trying to lure in short term players (aka casuals) and pull a good ol' moneygrab with cosmetics and housing. It just makes me sad to see once a game i really loved and played on a daily basis to go to *** because of greed.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    Do not speak for all of us about no proc sets. Get out of my sight. You do realize almost every good set is a proc set right? Riposte, Ravager, truth, legion, lich, etc etc. You want everyone to run just Max stat sets like hundings? Get out of here kid.

Exactly!

there is nothing wrong with the sets in eso.

this thread does not represent nor speak for the entire population of ESO.
    many of us want and like and look forward to new proc sets every patch, and we Like the proc sets allready in ESO.
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    The game performance in Cyrodiil is totally unsatisfactory and has been that way for some time. What is really sad is ZOS does not even respond to the majority of Cyrodiil complaints. I see now why ZOS has been having so many ESO-Plus Subscriber drives with crown crates as rewards for a subscription. They must be losing Plus Members hand over foot.

After over two yeas of having ESO plus I myself have decided to cancel until something is done about PvP performance and all the crashes to dashboard & game freezing going on.

I have not been into PvP for over 3 weeks and feel if I did go back in it would just be the same situation of skills not going of, bar swapping not working, doors not opening...the list goes on. What I want to hear from Zos is that PvP will be fixed and it is a top priority form them. If it can't be fixed fine start over and make a new PvP Zone similar to or just like what we have now.

Also, I myself would like a formal apology from ESO due how the release of Summerset was a disaster in my eyes. Was this THE BEST Zos can do???? If so what should I expect in the future, just more of the same. I love playing ESO but when it becomes so frustrating and you can't even do what you want to without the game crashing all the time I have to wonder where Zos priorities are.

I care about the game and would like to see it flourish but as of now I will wait and see.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    Dear ZOS, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel
    myself and probably every other PVP'er in this game is begging you right now, literally begging you,
    please lord can you guys fix the performance issues in cyrodiil, stop making proc sets, and make the alliance war cap back to 500v500v500 (fix perfromance, then make it 500 cap in cyrodiil
    please please please please, cyrodiil most of the time feels dead unless you are at the same keeps with the same zergs, back in the day there was mid to decently large fights in multiple spots around the map, the whole map was filled with joy and pvp, sadly that has gone
    this is what we want, no more proc sets, and fix cyrodiil performance so we can have 500 player cap in cyrodiil again

Just wait for Camelot Unchained at this point, the beta starts soon.

Trust me, when CU launches Cyrodiil will be a ghost town
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah no it maybe won't?.. like a lot of games; combat pace, style and all that Jazz is subjective and getting PK'd picking herbs isn't everybody's cup of tea.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    Dear ZOS, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel
    myself and probably every other PVP'er in this game is begging you right now, literally begging you,
    please lord can you guys fix the performance issues in cyrodiil, stop making proc sets, and make the alliance war cap back to 500v500v500 (fix perfromance, then make it 500 cap in cyrodiil
    please please please please, cyrodiil most of the time feels dead unless you are at the same keeps with the same zergs, back in the day there was mid to decently large fights in multiple spots around the map, the whole map was filled with joy and pvp, sadly that has gone
    this is what we want, no more proc sets, and fix cyrodiil performance so we can have 500 player cap in cyrodiil again

Just wait for Camelot Unchained at this point, the beta starts soon.

Trust me, when CU launches Cyrodiil will be a ghost town

Yeah, in like a year from now.
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    Do not speak for all of us about no proc sets. Get out of my sight. You do realize almost every good set is a proc set right? Riposte, Ravager, truth, legion, lich, etc etc. You want everyone to run just Max stat sets like hundings? Get out of here kid.

Exactly!

there is nothing wrong with the sets in eso.

this thread does not represent nor speak for the entire population of ESO.
    many of us want and like and look forward to new proc sets every patch, and we Like the proc sets allready in ESO.

all i see on the forums is yourself defending sloads ahaahahaha, its clear you crutch on the sets to carry you in pvp
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
    Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • Voltranox
    Voltranox
    ✭✭✭
    Quit the game two weeks ago. Again. Permanently this time.
    Been playing mainly PvP for about 3 years! That is a big investment. Dedicated!

Call it lag, call it macros, call it hacking, call it poisons/procs, call it lack of development. Whatever.
    It dawned on me how absurd the experience had become. Very.

It sounds like I'm not entirely alone in this realization.
    I also checked my extensive friends list closely before I left - the majority had not logged on for weeks and months.

If a game is no longer enjoyable and competitive...
    Life is too busy, and relaxation time is way too valuable.

If you are not responsive to your customers, they tend to leave.
    Lots of new game titles emerging too, providing direct competition to ESO.

Too little, too late unfortunately.
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    fixing_problems.png
    (from xkcd.com)
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread made me cancel my sub yet again :*
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revert lighting patch please. B)
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real