Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Favorite Divines!

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just picking this answer because I am a Milk-Drinker!
    Marginis wrote: »
    I always kinda liked Azura, but there's, y'know, the whole not-being-a-divine thing, so... milk-drinker it is!

I second Azurah.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hist gave his people life, form, purpose. It was the Hist who had seen through the shadows to the Oblivion crisis, who called all of the people back to the marsh, defeated the forces of Mehrunes Dagon, drove the Empire into the sea, and laid waste to their ancient enemies in Morrowind.
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • leetacakesb16_ESO
    leetacakesb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mara, Goddess of love, compassion, and the bounty of nature,
    Praise to Mara. And Akatosh (auri-el, alkosh). They are all names for the dragon God.

"Auriel, Auri-El, Alkosh, Akatosh... so many different names for the sovereign of the snow elves." ~ Gelebor
    Pc EU- Lady_Hania
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Julianos, God of logic, wisdom, and magic, The Dumbledore of skyrim!
    Just gotta say, I'd let Almalexia have her way with me. >:)
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • Windstrider2017
    Kynareth, Goddess of heavens, wind, and rain, She must really like Seattle...
    I also like some of the Daedra (Meridia and Azura), and I'd like to learn more about the Hist and Malacath, but as for Divines I'm somewhat familiar with, my favorites are S'rendarr, Y'ffre, Mara, Khenarthi, Auri-El, and Julianos, though as far as I know, all the Divines are pretty decent.
    Main: Raa'kim - Khajiit Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Axmalexia
    Axmalexia
    ✭✭✭
    Kynareth/Kyne has always been my favorite of the Divines (For some odd reason) but if I had to choose a second then I'd say the Nordic Julianos, Jhunal. I think he's often overlooked in the Nordic Pantheon in favor of the more Warrior-likeness of the others, and Jhunal gets no love.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Y'ffre. Because He tells such a beautiful story.
    PC EU
  • yvaN_ehT_nioJ
    yvaN_ehT_nioJ
    Soul Shriven
    Talos... Because I am a true Nord!
    I picked Talos because I know it annoys the Altmer. If I could, I would pick ALMSIVI for they are the gods that watch over, guide, and walk with the children of Veloth. Anything else is outlander prattle :p
    Edited by yvaN_ehT_nioJ on July 31, 2018 4:17PM
    An outlander of little note.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akatosh, God of time, Dragon Dude
    "Clap hands and praise! Exalt the divines!"
    Edited by Vanthras79 on July 31, 2018 10:37PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• KroRex
    KroRex
    So no one loves death and work :D
    Edited by KroRex on August 1, 2018 9:10AM
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    I have no attraction for any of the divines, and what real Altmer would worship their gods with names given by child humans! I really don't think the Altmer would relate to this Greco/Roman thing ESO has done to the divines. All the more reason to worship the Daedra or Tribunal IMO.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. The Divines are all boring.
  • Rivvqah
    Rivvqah
    Soul Shriven
    Does Lorkhan count? 'Cause I, personally, am a fan.
    Seriously though, I'd go with Kynareth. I've always loved her, and every version of her that exists across every Tamrielic culture. Also Julianos.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Akatosh, God of time, Dragon Dude
    I like Akatosh the most followed by Stendarr and Arkay because righteousness and all that
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Mara, Goddess of love, compassion, and the bounty of nature,
    Horker wrote: »
    Malacath

My words. Malacath and Mara combined, can't get better: Let's be ugly af and make even more uglier kids!
  • Beamer_Miasma
    Beamer_Miasma
    ✭✭✭
    Y'ffre. The Singer, the Storyteller, the God of Song and Forest and Spirit of the Now. Without him there would be no Nirn.

PS: Milk is a Green Pact approved drink.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zenithar, God of work, commerce, and wealth, "God of capitalism"
    Come to me, Zenithar, for without you, like a child, I might fiddle and fret, when only through struggle and labor may I craft a work worthy of your name and the name of my patron.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs