The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

will stampede snare be addressed in this patch?

Bfish22090
Bfish22090
✭✭✭✭✭
i didnt see it in the patch notes
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    i didnt see it in the patch notes

addressed in what way...?
    PS4 NA
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. What needs addressed? Did you want a Nerf or a Buff or what?
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably a nerf because after the changes this is the new meta? idk...just spitballin.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they nerfed most snares but didnt touch stampede
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't stampete recently got nerfed aswell as crit rush? What more do you want? To remove the snare entirely? Sure, give me back the old crit rush and I'll happily drop stampede.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on July 12, 2018 11:06PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They just recently reduced the duration from 8 to 4 or 6 to 4 I cant remember the update. It was when they nerfed all gap closers