Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the Morrowind Items on which we have several Threads already going i would welcome the Erstwhile Sanctuary back. (Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary)
    It looks awesome and would fit my character perfectly.

Thank you.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish to see Court of Bedlam Costume
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have the option to hide the additional mount tack for Speed, Stamina, and Capacity upgrades. Could future mounts have a "bareback" option that hides the saddle, also? I suspect that the models already have that, especially where the creature exists in the game without any harness etc.
  • SUNMorph
    SUNMorph
    ✭✭
    Accountwide Outfitmarks!!!
    Edited by SUNMorph on July 11, 2018 4:56AM
  • WembleyOTG
    WembleyOTG
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see a Seagull Pet. Classic colours from beaches.

Would also love to see a Crow Pet. Classic black from clockwork city.
    Edited by WembleyOTG on July 11, 2018 5:20AM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]G8xYTpN.jpg
    Add a version of Volkihor castle for a vampire themed houses along with some jumbo vampire bats
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add spears for weapons, for one hand and shield and dual wield.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A beach farmstead
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    What are the chances of a dragon mount to go with the lovely glowy dragon pet?
    Edited by Jazdia on July 12, 2018 11:37PM
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    I don't know if it has been mentioned (I'm not looking through the 40 pages I missed in the last 1,5 or 2 years :D ), but a adventure outfit.

Something like a cloak over a simple leather chest armor and a messenger satchel thing, something like the satchel the prophet has.

I would really like to dress my characters like people on adventure. You need somewhere to have your potions and whatnot.

The treasure hunter costume was really cool, but I could have done without all the plate armor.
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • Elrinthil
    Elrinthil
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Elrinthil on November 26, 2018 1:16AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First: my periodic expression of gratitude to ZOS for creating some of the things I and others have requested! I'm really excited that I'm going to be getting my hands on a Van Helsing style hat soon!

Today's wish: A nightmare destrier. Like the nightmare courser, but with the new heavy horse model assets and lethal looking armor for the stat upgrades.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psijic Elk mount.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Innovation
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a Wamasu, Haj Mota, or giant spider mount? Also, I'd love to see the Haj Mota Hatchling come back via crown crates.
  • Petitesse
    Petitesse
    ✭✭
    Indrik Mount.

Grand Topal Hideaway.

Class change.

The possibility to arrange our characters in the character screen.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a functioning PvP token please
  • TinaRapp
    TinaRapp
    Okay I am not sure there is anything I should really say here but I am going to say that I think an actual wish list we're you can add items you would like to get and others can see would be nice. I wanted to buy an item but it is no longer available. I was going to get it but Microsoft blocked my purchase so now I have to wait and hope you bring it back. It would just be nice to be able to put things in a wish list and a friend might get it for you.
    It would also be nice not to be blocked by Microsoft!
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    A notable house on Khenarthi’s Roost, or in Skywatch on the beach!
    Edited by Actually_Goku on July 16, 2018 11:41PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm returning with more thoughts! Here are some things I'd really like to see:

A motif for staves that is styled after a scythe or glaive. I need this!

I'd also like some shoulder piece motifs: gorgets, and mantles that have large, standing collars (for all of us goths).

Edit: I want a top hat.

Edit II: I also want spectacles.
    Edited by SickleCider on July 18, 2018 8:39PM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Netch mount. I wish to float along in style. Imagine how smooth THAT "gait" would be!
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A scythe skill line
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A mount that is not just another reskin of either a gaur, horse, camel, bear, lion, or wolf.

ZOS, ive posted numerous ideas for the crown store, all of which are gold mines, work with me here. Just search my username, look at all my comments, implement my suggestions and then we both win. You make millions in profits; all hail Adam Smith!, and i get the crown store items and changes to ESO that i wanted
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    THE CRAFT BAG!

Look, you keep increacing the number of different items but nobody's bank is big enough, especially if you're a crafter - even more so if you craft for others and keep a stock of various kinds of materials so you can craft for anyone and everyone.

Only having access to the Craft Bag through ESO Plus is insulting and I'd like to just buy it. 1500 Crowns would be fair.

Also, guild-only bankers, merchants, and a guild trader so your guildmates can buy from your guild store at the guildhall. 1000 Crowns each would be a fair price. There's no way in hell I'm spending 5000 crowns on any of those.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    THE CRAFT BAG!

Look, you keep increacing the number of different items but nobody's bank is big enough, especially if you're a crafter - even more so if you craft for others and keep a stock of various kinds of materials so you can craft for anyone and everyone.

Only having access to the Craft Bag through ESO Plus is insulting and I'd like to just buy it. 1500 Crowns would be fair.

Also, guild-only bankers, merchants, and a guild trader so your guildmates can buy from your guild store at the guildhall. 1000 Crowns each would be a fair price. There's no way in hell I'm spending 5000 crowns on any of those.

The craft bag is like 90% of why people subscribe. You think they're going to sell it for 15$ when people pay 15$ A MONTH for it?
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Adorable assassin hairdo again? I missed it.
  • electromagnets
    electromagnets
    ✭✭✭
    Tythis Andromo and Nuzhimeh mounts.
  • Keileon
    Keileon
    ✭✭
    Mounts:
    -- Echatere
    -- Verminous Fabricant
    -- CLANNFEAR
    -- Wamasu
    -- INDRIK
    -- Haj Mota

Pets:
    -- ... Clannfear
    -- More birds
    -- Lesser Sea Adders/Reef Viper hatchlings
    -- A non-fennec fox (like the foxes you see in the Rift and Eastmarch)
    -- More Jackals
    -- Kagouti hatchlings

Appearance:
    -- More feather-and-horn styles (combining the two, not one or the other) for Argonians. Namely long horns.
    -- Body/face markings that don't remove the character's actual body/face paint
    -- More Personalities

Housing:
    -- My own room in the Gold Coast Sanctuary or Thieves Den
    -- A room in any Outlaw's Refuge, in general

Crafting:
    -- Harder-to-get motifs like Telvanni
    -- Material bundles (like spend x crowns for y raw material)

Things requiring new mechanics:
    -- FLYING MOUNTS. Even if they just jump higher. With this you have Gryphons, skeletal dragons, Netch, Cliff Racers/Striders...
    -- Some sort of new skill line. I don't care what it is. Maybe unarmed.

Controversial opinions here. I know some people hate the crown store. :D
    PC NA | @ KudaKeileon | ESO+ | CP 600+
    Ilus-Lei Xerseus - L50 | Argonian Male | Stamina Nightblade (DPS) | Werewolf | Crafter | Pathological murderer || Caligan Casareeth - L50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Sorcerer (Healer) | Vampire | Worships Daedra
    Team Space Bat - L50 | Khajiit Male | Stamina Nightblade (DPS) | Werewolf | "Khajiit is trying." || Dances-Like-Stripper - L50 | Argonian Male | Balanced Warden (Tank) | Literally just does not care
    Heals-You-Idiots - L50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Nightblade (Healer) | Jerk || Pleb Imperial - Sub-50 | Imperial Female | Balanced Dragonknight (Tank) | Probably blackmailed and/or kidnapped
    Arynea Skycrowne - L50 | Bosmer Female | Stamina Sorcerer (DPS) | Way too happy for her own good || Careodry - Sub-50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Sorcerer (DPS) | OC insert
    Sylliriht - Sub-50 | Dunmer Female | Magicka Warden (DPS) | Vampire | Actually a Maormer || Marks-The-Grave - Sub-50 | Argonian Male | Magicka Necromancer (DPS? Healer? ???) | An actual zombie
    Swallows-Own-Tail - Sub-50 | Argonian Female | Magicka Templar (Healer) | Ouroboros || Orcish Obesity - Sub-50 | Orc Male | Necromancer | Meme

hi so I actually love crown crates

GIVE LILMOTHIIT RACE
  • AbyssDragon_2115
    AbyssDragon_2115
    ✭✭✭
    Joined the community for less than half a year ago. Cause I have not seen comments from community managers on this thread about ideas writen and there is no "dislike button" under posts. So I feel that I must to leave my own opinion, which I hope someone else shares.
    I'm surprised at the requests people write here - from truly interesting, original and obvious (but not yet implemented :( ) to completely weird, lore unfriendly or impossible to made due to the specifics of game mechanics.

Expanded list of wrong things you do when leave replies (IMO):
    • HOMES
      On the basis of the diversity of preferences, nobody will receive the exact house of their dreams. I understand it and gonna buy an affordable variant for me - Psijic Villa.
    • CRAFT BAG
      I share opinion of @DamenAJ
      DamenAJ wrote: »
      The craft bag is like 90% of why people subscribe. You think they're going to sell it for 15$ when people pay 15$ A MONTH for it?
    • PRICE
      ZoS has their own policy about it and remember this is NOT "price suggestion" topic.
    • FLYING MOUNTS
      ESO is game with not seamless world and have loading screens between locations (into tiny outdoor yards to). My characters even on feet can collide into invisible wall (especially at heights) Did you want it on mount? No, thanks!
    • PAY-to-WIN
      What did you thinking about when proposing things that change/breaks game mechanics for crowns? Some examples:
      a permanent increase sneak speeds buff.
      Transmute crystal packs for transmuting items.

P.S.: don't forget press Insightul/Agree/Awesome button under posts you like. And please NO MORE flying mounts requests.
    Which side of a raven has the most feathers?
    The outside.
  • Zipadeedoodah
    Zipadeedoodah
    ✭✭✭
    Class change tokens!
    I don't even care how expensive you make them, I desperately want to change my main's class (she's the one I achievement farm on). I had held out hope that maybe ZoS would make achievements account wide, but it's become quite clear that will never happen, so the other workable option is a class change token.
    Edited by Zipadeedoodah on July 21, 2018 5:58PM