Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot access account or support due to login issue

BRogueNZ
BRogueNZ
✭✭✭✭✭
I can no access my account or log into support via the website, I pass challenges but am stumped by the system.
I can log in and play the game ok but to update my email address I need to get past a 'unrecognized device' screen that sends a code to the same - no longer usable- email account (I assume).

hAlp meh please.

adv thanks ance
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to submit support tickets from within the game as well, you could open one there to get the ball rolling.

Otherwise you'll have to wait here for someone from support to see the thread and speak with you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    You should be able to submit support tickets from within the game as well, you could open one there to get the ball rolling.

Otherwise you'll have to wait here for someone from support to see the thread and speak with you.

I have tried that, though there is no account specific option. im pretty sure if they are communicating with me at all.. is due the email issue.

I may have succeeded in getting back into my email but it will take some time. no stress.
    Edited by BRogueNZ on July 10, 2018 11:50AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you use the support section on the website there is an option for account recovery that doesn't require a log in to send a ticket. Have you tried that?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    When you use the support section on the website there is an option for account recovery that doesn't require a log in to send a ticket. Have you tried that?

I have. the issue will be they don't have a means to communicate with me, the email address they have will supposedly be unlocked sometime, tomorrow or weeks from now who knows, i've done all but stand in front of them but it needs to follow process. tmi but anyway
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ty for your responses
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BRogueNZ

If you need to update the email address on your account, please use the account recovery page to submit a ticket so our support team can help you with this request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @BRogueNZ

If you need to update the email address on your account, please use the account recovery page to submit a ticket so our support team can help you with this request.

ok this will be the second time..

Thanked for submitting my ticket. my reference #:180710-002779
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I have regained control of the email account. all is well. thank you.