The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Haunting curse

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    Class reps wont work out as the system for nominations was stupid, some people asked friends and other ppl to vote for them on multiple accounts and therefore they became class reps, and not because they are known by the community as exceptional players. On top of that I cant imagine how bad the communication between ZO$ and the "class reps" is lmao.

Most of the reps are pretty solid. At least the ones I know are very knowledgeable, reasonable, and comprehensive in their insight and attitudes. I trust these guys to properly convey the message and for ZOS to be receptive cus- their input is relevant.

Think of the reps as a funnel for feedback, through whom the most relevant and important feedback gets distilled and sent back to zos. That’s such an important function, cus everyone has an opinion and its challenging to sift through it all to get a valid consensus on stuff.
    Edited by CyrusArya on July 8, 2018 9:14PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Im a sorcerer and I have to agree. Nobody asked for a buff to curse. The guy needs to stop with his random tinkerings and listen to the community a little.

Here is hoping that they'll go along with this Class Rep thing and its not just for show just like they did with summoning some streamers into their quarters for advice.

Class reps wont work out as the system for nominations was stupid, some people asked friends and other ppl to vote for them on multiple accounts and therefore they became class reps, and not because they are known by the community as exceptional players. On top of that I cant imagine how bad the communication between ZO$ and the "class reps" is lmao.

Being the main thing that came from their meetings was "sorcs need buffs" it's not really lmao it's rofllmao.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO CAGE OR GO CRY