The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[No Vitality] Looking for DPS for established trial group.

Slayerseth
Slayerseth
Soul Shriven
NV is currently looking for 1 DPS for our group. We're looking for a magika dps, preferably a magblade but will consider other roles. If you're Stam and want to join message me and state that you're stam. As a group [NV] has cleared all craglorn HM's, Vmol, Vas +1, Vhof HM and Vcr.
We're currently progressing Cloudrest +1 and are very close to a clear. Must have beaten VMA to even be considered. We want mag to hit 40k+ solo and stam varies on class. We raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at 10PDT and sometimes earlier if schedules allow. Message slayerseth2008 on Xbox Live if you would like to join.
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    Im in australia but what would pdst time translate to in EST?
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    I can run on weekends but if its too early for me during the week then i cant run weekdays, add me if you feel like, 48.1k mageblade

Gt: iParasites