Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are indeed still active and still recruiting. And hey one of our original founding members has returned recently! Never a better time to join us!
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Psn: toomdad, would like an invite if you can. Thanks!
  • Breauxcaine
    Breauxcaine
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like an invite to this guild!

PSN: Breauxcaine
  • dimsunlessmoon
    dimsunlessmoon
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like an invite to the guild, PSN dimsunlessmoon
  • Eastatoe
    Eastatoe
    Soul Shriven
    Hello are you still recruiting
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Aloha yes we are

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Anoko_Medivh
    Anoko_Medivh
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like to join.
    PSN is Anoko_Medivh
  • Mzhyde87
    Mzhyde87
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to message me in game or on psn. I'm more than happy send invites to new members!
    Edited by Mzhyde87 on July 13, 2018 12:35AM
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!

• Mzhyde87
    Mzhyde87
    Soul Shriven
    Hey everyone! We are a friendly guild with no dues. We try to help all new members with any questions they may have with our many experienced players! We set up sign up sheets for weekly events on our discord. Any level player welcome! Feel free to message me directly through psn for an invite. Our only requirement is you must be 18+. Talk to you soon!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We're still recruiting! Just drop Mzhyde87 a line if you're interested in joining!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting, all the time! Come on and join us!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting! Come join us for the Witches Festival! Just use the Discord link in the first post and pop right on in, we're all very friendly and welcoming. We don't bite. ;);)

• cgi1775
    cgi1775
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would like in invite to the guild if I could PSn usmc1775399
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    cgi1775 wrote: »
    Hi I would like in invite to the guild if I could PSn usmc1775399

Hi, as i said above you can just pop right into our discord,
    Right here: https://discord.gg/QZgFVbh

Thank you!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We're still recruiting, just enter our portal into our discord and join a merry band of adventurers with a mission of helping everyone have a good time!
    https://discord.gg/QZgFVbh

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Come through our portal into our discord home and discover a world of pure. . . wait wrong IP. :rofl: Join us today!

https://discord.gg/CCCXHET

• Asdavis711
    Asdavis711
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining. I submitted a application on your website, Thanks!

PSN: Raving_Insanity
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Asdavis711 wrote: »
    I would be interested in joining. I submitted a application on your website, Thanks!

PSN: Raving_Insanity

Honestly the application was not necessary lol just pop in our discord here:

https://discord.gg/CCCXHET

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Also i am not seeing an application. Weird.

• Asdavis711
    Asdavis711
    Soul Shriven
    shadelon wrote: »
    Also i am not seeing an application. Weird.

Okay sounds good. Weird you cant find the app but oh well ill go on the discord. Thanks!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!

• Lightyamu
    Lightyamu
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join, if you'd have me. 18YO PSN: Lightyamu
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    For future note, please just join our discord and request an invite there.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting, join us now!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruting!

We have recently moved to a new website and host! You can now find us at https://www.loa-ps4.com/

Apply today!

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting more fwiends!