The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/07/06

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Daedric Drinking Bowl, Ritual 650g  New
Daedric Urn, Sealed 1,000g New
Daedric Chandelier, Spiked 8,000g
Daedric Chest, Sealed 8,000g
Daedric Throne, Skulls 25,000g New Price (was free)

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Wondering what is coming to the vendor?
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here for the daedric throne memes and to farm agrees
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 7, 2018 12:09AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9mNbYnC.png
    DnvSUUv.png
    Y4JdnbF.png
    Lw3Ao4A.png
    Finally, something with water!
    BuDC1Mu.png
    89siVYR.png
    fKa57Je.png
    Daedric Chandelier, Spiked has same model as Lantern of Anguish, but has flames and different color of light (yellow instead of red). Daedric gives a lot of light.
    I didn't find any difference between luxury and achievement chests.
    And yes, DON'T BUY THRONES.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junk give us summerset items
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So another week of not spending money on the “luxury” vendor, basically.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! Daedric thrones!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    9mNbYnC.png
    DnvSUUv.png
    Y4JdnbF.png
    Lw3Ao4A.png
    Finally, something with water!
    BuDC1Mu.png
    89siVYR.png
    fKa57Je.png
    Daedric Chandelier, Spiked has same model as Lantern of Anguish, but has flames and different color of light (yellow instead of red). Daedric gives a lot of light.

can you show the bottom of the urn and the bowl?
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1516354524721s.jpg
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now he can get not only meat, but clean water too!
    ydD2JFA.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    can you show the bottom of the urn and the bowl?

nVYjEv9.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad the thrones are back, I'm down to 200 now...
    PC EU & NA
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for pictures again, we love you! <3

ahh... thrones... still got about 1k of them =D

anyone want to buy them for 24.999? lol
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, not giving the throne away for free seems kind of mean to new players.

On the other hand, it's another checkmark on the "The Free Thrones thing was a mistake they didn't want to admit" column.

In other news, while I'm not keen to decorate in Daedric, a bowl of water would be nice. Gotta think about this one.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the thrones are like 4 for $1 on most guild traders. I feel really bad for anyone who buys one for 25k this week.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTS: Daedric Throne, Skulls 23,000 gold.
    PM this one
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other hand, it's another checkmark on the "The Free Thrones thing was a mistake they didn't want to admit" column.

Of course it was a mistake. But at the same time, "This weekend only!" suggested it wouldn't be a repeated mistake.

signing off
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Part of me is sad the thrones are no longer free. Lots of people did amazing things with them!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of me is sad the thrones are no longer free. Lots of people did amazing things with them!

I think even now it's not very hard to find a stack or two for free.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL@Throne.
    The market is so saturated with those, no one in their right mind would buy one from the Lux Vendor, but since it now has a "Price Tag", who knows?
    I'd expect to see folks charging $25K each for them, now that there's an "official" pricetag placed by Z0$.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep there are people that last year got millions of them between accounts and via mail limbo. on xbox na I still see them having 70% of what they had last year.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meh. Not into the dark, evil theme.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭

THANK YOU so much! I can see the images in my regular browser now without having to do shenanigans opening the thread up in a different one. Much, MUCH appreciated.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg hahaha! That was lit when Zos messed up and we got the thrones for free.
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    > Release new house
    > put cool things on the vendor

That would make too much sense for ZOS right?
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone deposited sixty stacks in my guild bank the other day. SIXTY STACKS.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Of course it was a mistake. But at the same time, "This weekend only!" suggested it wouldn't be a repeated mistake.

when you use twitter instead of QA to fix your bugs by turning them into features.
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I still have a S ton of those thrones still left from last year lol
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a vendor sell price on the thrones?

Just wondering if I can make a mint on the 1k plus my alt account is hoarding.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmation they made a blatant and simple mistake last year that they couldn't own up to, or fix :)
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Omg hahaha! That was lit when Zos messed up and we got the thrones for free.

yes. quite lit.
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    Thrones for free was a mistake lol this proves it

So many people got stacks on stacks so it was overlooked and they called it a gift
    Xbox One NA