Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remove post

Asphyxia2707
Recruiting closed. Please remove post.
Edited by Asphyxia2707 on December 4, 2018 11:45PM
Champion 790
*Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden
  • Asphyxia2707
    With Summerset's release we are still seeking members to fill our ranks. We would like to setup Normal Cloudrest gear farms soon. Drop your PSN below if interested.
    Edited by Asphyxia2707 on June 10, 2018 10:28AM
    Champion 790
    *Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden
  • tyjeon19
    tyjeon19
    Would be interested; PSN tyjeon19
  • lonewolf3987
    lonewolf3987
    Soul Shriven
    I am also instereated and wouldn’t mind joining. PSN lonewolf3978
    Edited by lonewolf3987 on June 12, 2018 2:02PM
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the interest, someone will shoot you an invite in game!

I would like to reiterate that we are welcoming to new and veteran players alike. Though we have some high CP members, and we would like to take shots at tougher end-game content, we also just enjoy the game and helping each other out. If you're higher CP, we look to be getting some Cloudrest groups together as well as other trials. If you're not quite there yet, myself and others will be available for dungeons, pvp elements, and even some fishing - as well as open and available to answer questions and help you learn the game.

• Asphyxia2707
    The Black Embrace is still looking for more players to fill our ranks. No Level or Cp requirements to join us. We'd like to begin setting up events, trials and gear farms for our members. This weekend we plan to run a Summerset Event for Dailies, Bosses, Geysers and Portals.

Drop your PSN's below and we will toss you an invite to the guild and discord if interested or feel free to contact Kylexitron5000 or Moods2707 directly via PSN.
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790
  • Damican1982
    Damican1982
    ✭✭
    Psn: bosnianterror
  • Asphyxia2707
    Invite on the way ☺
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    We are scheduled for a Normal Cloudrest run tomorrow night. Drop your Psn Names for an invite and join us!
    Edited by Asphyxia2707 on June 20, 2018 5:51PM
    Champion 790
  • Asunayuuki0626
    Asunayuuki0626
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining
  • Asphyxia2707
    Invite sent. ☺
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790
  • wesmagleyb14_ESO1
    wesmagleyb14_ESO1
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player looking to join wam2882
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to join a guild that is welcoming to members where trial runs are concerned. I am a veteran player but have never had much luck doing group content and would like to do more.

PSN: PacoPup
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Arcticreconwolf
    Arcticreconwolf
    Soul Shriven
    ill join PSN: Arcticreconwolf
  • Asphyxia2707
    Invite sent! Don't forget to join us on discord ☺
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Feel free to join our discord and request an in game invite via..

https://discord.gg/XENQWG5
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting experienced and newer players alike. At the risk of making myself expendable we could definitely use a few more tanks in the group!
  • Asphyxia2707
    We are still looking for more players to fill our ranks. Both new and veteran players are welcome.
    Join us on Discord and sign up for our next trial run on:
    Thursday 7/5 6PM PST - Hel Ra Citadel & NCR

Edited by Asphyxia2707 on July 1, 2018 10:40AM
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790
  • dannybotz7
    Would like to give it a shot
    Sounds like fun
    SonOfaTook. PSN
  • Asphyxia2707
    Invite sent
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    We are still looking for more members to fill our ranks!

Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's voice chat usually like?
  • CandyZombieLolli
    CandyZombieLolli
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join. I think my S/N is CandyZombieLolli
  • Asphyxia2707
    Invites sent
    Edited by Asphyxia2707 on July 10, 2018 2:20AM
    Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    We use voice for grouping during Events & Trials. As far as general chatting we do most of that via discord and in game text. [/quote]
    Rittings wrote: »
    What's voice chat usually like?

Champion 790
  • Asphyxia2707
    Bump
    Champion 790