The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It's time for a Dwemer Homestead

• poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Holden wrote: »
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

Thanks so much for the suggestion! The community seems pretty unanimously supportive of the idea of a Dwemer home and with the screenshots you provided it's pretty easy to see why. While we also love the idea of a Dwemer home we, unfortunately, can't guarantee it will make it into the game.

Please, don't let this discourage you from sharing any other suggestions or feedback you may have for us in the future, we love hearing them and they are always appreciated.

SOMEbody there at ZoS COULD guarantee a dwemer home is added to the game....wink wink. lol
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /signed

Dwemer Ruin would be awesome!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm cool with waiting for a home in Markarth, when that area gets included. We only have the Eastern half of Skyrim so far.
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about the Dagoth Ur facility?, it's an old dwemer complex at the top of red mountain that you went to in-order to destroy the heart or Lorkhan in TES 3.
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope for Dwemer home to be big and very advance not something small. It should be made like a fortress with a underground Dwemer setting to it and the same for the landscape.
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭
    Come on ZoS, I know you want our money.
    this thread should give you dollar signs for eyes.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FanmaR wrote: »
    Come on ZoS, I know you want our money.
    this thread should give you dollar signs for eyes.

agreed lol
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A boat house now... Can we have a dwemer home?