The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It's time for a Dwemer Homestead

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
j6aed5e59wm2.png
And NO, Clockwork Observatory isn't a Dwemer but is Clockwork. Ive loved the Dwemer aesthetic since Ive been in their ruins since the original morrowind and when homestead was announced I was hopeful that one day Dwemer architecture would be used for a homestead, Afterall we already have dwemer furniture and pipes. To my disappointment, one year later we are getting/got a ship house, a leaked psjiic house, our own piece of coldharbor, and even an island but still nothing of the dwemer?

I would love a huge dwemer home located in vvardenfell on its own little island plot, preferably not in skyrim nor hammerfell (because I like to have my gardens where the lands are fertile). Somewhere to the south where the grass is fertile, but nowhere to the east where those horrible Telvanni flesh towers would be in view.
Edited by Aliyavana on June 11, 2018 11:05PM
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine we'll get it at some point. Maybe when more of Skyrim is added, or even Solstheim
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine we'll get it at some point. Maybe when more of Skyrim is added, or even Solstheim

id prefer a dwemer ruin outside skyrim :/ not too into snow environments and it makes less sense with the overgrown vegetation look I want to do
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

id prefer a dwemer ruin outside skyrim :/ not too into snow environments and it makes less sense with the overgrown vegetation look I want to do

I wouldn't mind a house in or around Markarth. Not snowy there.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u9p21oku44q6.png
    2jwf702w5zls.png
    73nyb436frpy.png
    Please zos
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 13, 2018 12:21AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fully support this idea!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is very interesting, and i would love for it, but, could this come with an expansion and dwemer area / lands / etc etc ?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is very interesting, and i would love for it, but, could this come with an expansion and dwemer area / lands / etc etc ?

I would like one to come out already, cant wait till then :(
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like one to come out already, cant wait till then :(

the land areas (islands) outside the Vvardenfell zone that were not finished would make a perfect place for this home along with an expansion dwemer pack. (imo)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ytziw2qls3a3.png
    If zos could just copy and paste the dwemer ruin north of Gnises, and put that on its own island somewhere in vvardenfell, id drop 20k crowns on that. A location like south of here. Imagine a dwemer bridge as big as the top leading to a island where the red circle is. Having vivec and red mountain as your scenery would be epic.
    l98w0zkqau0y.png
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

Thanks so much for the suggestion! The community seems pretty unanimously supportive of the idea of a Dwemer home and with the screenshots you provided it's pretty easy to see why. While we also love the idea of a Dwemer home we, unfortunately, can't guarantee it will make it into the game.

Please, don't let this discourage you from sharing any other suggestions or feedback you may have for us in the future, we love hearing them and they are always appreciated.
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Holden wrote: »
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

Thanks so much for the suggestion! The community seems pretty unanimously supportive of the idea of a Dwemer home and with the screenshots you provided it's pretty easy to see why. While we also love the idea of a Dwemer home we, unfortunately, can't guarantee it will make it into the game.

Please, don't let this discourage you from sharing any other suggestions or feedback you may have for us in the future, we love hearing them and they are always appreciated.

curious, do you bring suggestions to the devs?
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

Lol, I feel a "Nocturnal" suggestion coming.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

:)
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

Don't worry it will only cost 14k crowns unfurnished.

In all seriousness though, The community would LOVE a dwarven home. Not just in notable section ofc.
    Edited by Geroken777 on June 13, 2018 9:16PM
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geroken777 wrote: »
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

Don't worry it will only cost 14k crowns unfurnished.

On all seriousness though, The community would LOVE a dwarven home. Not just in notable section ofc.

ID PAY 20K CROWNS AT THIS POINT! I wants it, I needs it
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    j6aed5e59wm2.png
    And NO, Clockwork Observatory isn't a Dwemer but is Clockwork. Ive loved the Dwemer aesthetic since Ive been in their ruins since the original morrowind and when homestead was announced I was hopeful that one day Dwemer architecture would be used for a homestead, Afterall we already have dwemer furniture and pipes. To my disappointment, one year later we are getting/got a ship house, a leaked psjiic house, our own piece of coldharbor, and even an island but still nothing of the dwemer?

I would love a huge dwemer home located in vvardenfell on its own little island plot, preferably not in skyrim nor hammerfell (because I like to have my gardens where the lands are fertile). Somewhere to the south where the grass is fertile, but nowhere to the east where those horrible Telvanni flesh towers would be in view.

Aliyavana I give you mad respect and may the lore be with you mate.
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    Need Dwemer homes! Vvardenfell has plenty of empty ones to choose from :D
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need Dwemer homes! Vvardenfell has plenty of empty ones to choose from :D

I WANT ONE IN VVARDENFELL BADLY
  • Brazen_Blade
    Brazen_Blade
    ✭✭✭
    Unless they really botch it up, any Dwemer or Ayleid themed home is a must have for me.
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭
    Unless they really botch it up, any Dwemer or Ayleid themed home is a must have for me.

Agreed. A Dwemer home would be fab, but I used to mod "renovated" Ayleid ruins into the solo games and I would LOVE to see an Ayleid house added.
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely this will never happen, but here is my suggestion:

a dwemer/falmer themed DLC: Blackreach (the huge underground complex from Skyrim, under the tower of Mzark)

Such a DLC can bring a lot of Dwemer themed items and a home or two.

Also it would be great to have an underground DLC!

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    Most likely this will never happen, but here is my suggestion:

a dwemer/falmer themed DLC: Blackreach (the huge underground complex from Skyrim, under the tower of Mzark)

Such a DLC can bring a lot of Dwemer themed items and a home or two.

Also it would be great to have an underground DLC!

Not gonna lie, I did eventually get super tired of Blackreach after the 3rd or 4th time, but even so, this is a terrific idea. There are a ton of Dwemer ruins underground, and while previous underground maps would be a factor, for the most part, it has the advantage of not conflicting with current maps.

I'd still like an above-ground Dwemer house, though... but it could be near the entrance to the underground DLC.
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

This is a clear “no”
    Thanks for clearing it up, even if it doesn’t please me ;(
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

This is a clear “no”

I think it´s viable. Many people would pay a ton of crowns for such a dwemer home. It would probably cost 20k crowns and be available only for 5 hours some wednesday, though :D
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Aliyavana.

This is a clear “no”

I think it´s viable. Many people would pay a ton of crowns for such a dwemer home. It would probably cost 20k crowns and be available only for 5 hours some wednesday, though :D

many people includes me :)
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a dwemer ruin fenced off in Vvardenfell, just north of Amaya Lake Lodge, there was a thread about it long ago but I can't find it, whilst looking I found this though

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3623224/#Comment_3623224
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    There is a dwemer ruin fenced off in Vvardenfell, just north of Amaya Lake Lodge, there was a thread about it long ago but I can't find it, whilst looking I found this though

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3623224/#Comment_3623224

that is an important dwemer ruin in the third era so it would make sense to create a fresh one from scratch instead