The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

House Nyssara - European Vampire Guild

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    I've just sent out friend requests to all the new EU applicants. ItsMeToo will be adding the NA applicants, if he hasn't already. The servers are down right now, so expect your invite in the mail soon after the servers come back up.

As for guild news; the EU division of House Nyssara has its first vampires! There are currently ten of our members infected.
  • Sargasso66
    Sargasso66
    Soul Shriven
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    I've just sent out friend requests to all the new EU applicants. ItsMeToo will be adding the NA applicants, if he hasn't already. The servers are down right now, so expect your invite in the mail soon after the servers come back up.

As for guild news; the EU division of House Nyssara has its first vampires! There are currently ten of our members infected.

• Sargasso66
    Sargasso66
    Soul Shriven
    That was fast! Great news.
  • Ironcore33
    I'm curious how it works across factions. Will members from other factions still be able to RP in person?
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Ironcore33 wrote: »
    I'm curious how it works across factions. Will members from other factions still be able to RP in person?

Yes, but only with the other members of that faction within our family. We have many members in each faction, so you will never be left on your own, though the key members of our order are with the Aldmeri Dominion.

That being said, we do require members in each faction - for both roleplaying and tactical reasons; each of us put the house before our allegiance.
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a vampire...twice now...Did the quest, completed it, cured myself, got it again (I kept the vampirism thing the whole time, but you keep the quest AND your vampire progress, don't have to retrain or nothing)...

So I guess I'll take an invite :/
  • Risikio
    Risikio
    Application submitted.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until our website has a place for Our Family Tree information, please keep track of the following information.

1) Real Life (RL) day of infection
    2) RL day of turning (passing the turning ritual)
    3) Who infected you (Vampire Fiends, Guild Member, or non-Guild Member), guild member character name if turned by them or non-guild member character name

Pseudonym (with your approval), please add this info to this thread header and our website. Thanks
    Edited by ItsMeToo on April 4, 2014 3:02PM
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep track of how many mutts (aka werewolves), you kill. Player mutts will give you more points. When our website will allow this info to be entered, we'll have a place to put it. Info needed is, number, what type (NPC or person), date killed. The honor system will apply for all kills.

Pseudonym (with your approval), please add this info to this thread header and our website. Thanks
    Edited by ItsMeToo on April 4, 2014 5:11PM
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

• Ironcore33
    Ironcore33 wrote: »

Yes, but only with the other members of that faction within our family. We have many members in each faction, so you will never be left on your own, though the key members of our order are with the Aldmeri Dominion.

That being said, we do require members in each faction - for both roleplaying and tactical reasons; each of us put the house before our allegiance.

Sounds good! I'll be applying as soon as I decide on a race/class combo. I'll be on DC side.
  • Lopine
    Lopine
    Is there a chance that anybody could turn me into a Vampire? Would really appreciate it.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sign this one up shes looking for a thrall stable and im a khajiit vampire
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 4, 2014 7:41PM
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Lopine
    Lopine
    Turns out Werewolf is better for my class sins i'm supposed to use stamina the most.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lopine wrote: »
    Is there a chance that anybody could turn me into a Vampire? Would really appreciate it.

Go fill out an application on our website to join our guild.

• ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign this one up shes looking for a thrall stable and im a khajiit vampire

Go fill out an application on our website to join our guild.

• Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Done... glory to the blood matron. This one is waiting and she must admit she has little patience... but still she will wait
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 4, 2014 11:09PM

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    I've just taken down the name of the new applicants, I'll be sending out invitations soon. I wanted to invite some of these people last night, though we were having server problems in a certain zone, which wouldn't allow some of us to log on. It's all fixed now however.

As for the family tree section. I'll get to work on that now - for the time being it might be rather simple.
  • Mathea
    Mathea
    ✭✭
    I've just taken down the name of the new applicants, I'll be sending out invitations soon. I wanted to invite some of these people last night, though we were having server problems in a certain zone, which wouldn't allow some of us to log on. It's all fixed now however.

As for the family tree section. I'll get to work on that now - for the time being it might be rather simple.

I added you to friends, Pseudonym. I saw that you send me friend invite.
  • Risikio
    Risikio
    Is everyone trying to be a vampire? Am I the only one who likes the idea of being Dawnguard?
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    EU applicants; if you have not received an invitation to the guild within 24 hours of your application, contact Nyssara or Raizel personally for an invite. Thank-you.

Website news; the site is being updated slowly, but surely. The Lore and Bloodlines sections have been added. The Ranks section has been temporarily removed due to guild structure incompatibility. Expect more updates soon™
    Edited by Pseudonym on April 6, 2014 2:56AM
  • Skilledlink
    can I join plezz down with the WW
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Application sent.

Nice work on the website, by the way.

If accepted, I'm available for any artwork requests for the website.
    Edited by Sarenia on April 7, 2014 6:44AM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe I am the second rank 10 vampire on NA...

Look forward to Dark Stalker because it is the BEST, especially if you're a stealth based assassin. Can't wait to bring this build into PvP!
  • Zarovich
    Zarovich
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, is this up and running? I'd definitely like to join. 30yo mature Canadian. Is there any way to do so without registering Enjin? I have too many logins for sites.

In game name for toon is "Strauhd"
    Edited by Zarovich on April 7, 2014 2:24PM
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Zarovich wrote: »
    Hi, is this up and running? I'd definitely like to join. 30yo mature Canadian. Is there any way to do so without registering Enjin? I have too many logins for sites.

In game name for toon is "Strauhd"

Just fill out an application form on our site, you don't need to register with us.

Our NA guild leader has your character name though, so he will no doubt be in touch anyway, after downtime.
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually think I'd like to make an alternate character for the guild. A Dunmer Werewolf Hunter based on a D&D character I made. Too bad he wasn't my first character...because I have certain RP ideals about him but w/e.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    this is a vampire guild you know -.-'

• Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is a vampire guild you know -.-'

A Vampire Dunmer hunter of werewolves. Using Fighter's Guild techniques, there is a passive that makes all fighter's guild skills work against werewolves.

Basically the ultimate wolf killer.

• Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just making an update on the number of vampire in the guild
    Current number is above 12 and most of them can create childs :smiling_imp:

One of the few rank 10 on NA... this one shall build a legacy
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 8, 2014 2:31PM

• Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bringing us up Just a reminder we now have over 50 members

Either way it would suck if people started to ignore our existance would it?
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 10, 2014 5:42PM