The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does support even work anymore? (Can't access Summerset, no responses to tickets AT ALL)

MreeBiPolar
MreeBiPolar
✭✭✭✭
I have bought Summerset but am unable to access it. Whenever I try to access a jewelry crafting station or a wayshrine to Summerset, it tells me to upgrade, despite every section listing upgrades showing I do have it.

I have created ticket 180625-004133 three days ago, and I am yet to receive ANY response to it -- though it was OBVIOUSLY looked at because it had the type updated to "I have a game purchase issue" (it's not available in-game) and the second follow-up ticket 180626-000667 with more details that I created after getting no response was closed "as duplicate" (with NO RESPONSE, EVER, too).

And I only found that out because I tried to submit a third ticket via web (never did that before, 'cause I was always submitting them in-game and receiving replies/replying via email) and found these two listed there.

Best Answer

• MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @MreeBiPolar

Our support team has made some changes on your account in ticket #180625-004133 where you should be able to access Summerset. If you are still having issues please let us know.

Unfortunately, I was too quick to assume they would fix the issue. Whatever they did, caused the game to be completely unplayable, and I've been trying to get anything from your support for a week already.

So far, all agents have been just blindly copy/pasting useless templates -- clearly having NO SLIGHTEST IDEA what they are doing.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's normal nowadays unfortunately
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually quite impressed that you got a response via email as well as a response here in the forums. There are issues affecting players that have gone with no response for weeks at a time. As long as you're patient and courteous, you should see a solution eventually.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @MreeBiPolar

Our support team has made some changes on your account in ticket #180625-004133 where you should be able to access Summerset. If you are still having issues please let us know.

Can I please get someone who has even a slightest idea what they are doing on my ticket?

One of the first thing that was done is them asking for my Game Consultant report.

EVERY SINGLE reply since then was:
    A) ignoring the information in that report and providing suggestions contradicting it; and
    B) suggesting hells know what having nothing in common whatsoever with the actual issue, or the steps already confirmed as done.