The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Closed.

• disturbed99x
    I'm interested.

PSN name is the same as my forum
  • Creative
    Creative
    I sent you an invite! Glad to have you!
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • Creative
    Creative
    We have disbanded, no longer recruiting
    lXlCreative-PS4
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have disbanded the guild the same day you send someone a invite? Interesting... :|
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creative wrote: »
    We have disbanded, no longer recruiting

sorry to hear that...just knowing that there was a guild out there with a focus on faith was a comforting thought...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are slowly growing, we are continuing to look for people who are interested in joining us who are looking for a social group with like minded Christian values and morals.

What qualifies as Christian values and morals? Serious question. These things are interpreted differently by different people. Congrats on the guild BTW! Hope it continues to grow!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmetzger93 wrote: »
    We are slowly growing, we are continuing to look for people who are interested in joining us who are looking for a social group with like minded Christian values and morals.

What qualifies as Christian values and morals? Serious question. These things are interpreted differently by different people

no teabagging folks :)

Edit: and, light on the cheese, although that one may be open to a little more interpretation...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 14, 2017 6:39AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmetzger93 wrote: »
    What qualifies as Christian values and morals? Serious question. These things are interpreted differently by different people. Congrats on the guild BTW! Hope it continues to grow!

@cmetzger93 ...it's funny, your question has stayed in my mind since I read it...initially i just replied in a flippant, satirical manner - like i do with just about every thread/post...

it's a very good question though - especially in how it relates to video games and in particular eso, an mmo...

what comes to mind in regards to faith related morals and values - respect, love and service to others...
  • jvillers
    jvillers
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still active? Looking for a group of people we can play with without worrying about bad language and whatnot. We love to play, but feel out of place with most of the time....