The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset World Boss - B'Korgen

Tsukiino
Tsukiino
✭✭✭
What the hell is the mechanic for this? This boss has huge shield, heals from orbs, and seems to regenerate that shield also.

• Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like the shield is up as long as there are orbs and/or adds. Don't think anyone is gonna solo this one.
  • Robby94
    Robby94
    ✭✭✭
    its a stupid mechanic, theres no way its intended that it refreshes its shields every 6 seconds
    Edited by Robby94 on June 18, 2018 11:57PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can solo it. Just takes a really long time. I got him to 80% solo before other players finally showed up. Destro ult will usually take 1 or 2 percentage points of health from him.
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any consensus on a good strategy for this boss?
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage? Wanna go for a ride? Today?

Just kidding. This guy has wiped 30 players with 100 running around him. I’ve no idea how you would beat him alone. These Summerset world bosses are vicious! It’s great. Bring some friends.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be mistaken, but i think its one of the worldbosses that get harder the more players r around.
    Addspawns seem to be based on amount of players around, so if theres alot of players who cant carry their own weight, it gets insanely hard to kill him.

The shield seems not absorbing all dmg, not quite sure yet, but it looks like it just eats the crit dmg portion.

Imo its one of the easier worldbosses for soloing, he doesnt have a oneshot mechanic and generally does very low dmg. Will prolly take very long tho, even longer than gryphons.
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    If he's anything like the karn public dungeon group boss (which I soloed without realizing), make sure to get as many orbs down while he's underground... Seems to work much better that way.
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • LiesySchwarz
    If he's anything like the karn public dungeon group boss (which I soloed without realizing), make sure to get as many orbs down while he's underground... Seems to work much better that way.

Sorry???
    Liesy Schwarz | PS5 | EU
    Guildmaster @ Death Express
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage? Wanna go for a ride? Today?

Just kidding. This guy has wiped 30 players with 100 running around him. I’ve no idea how you would beat him alone. These Summerset world bosses are vicious! It’s great. Bring some friends.

I am so happy I'm not the only one who thinks of Billy Corgan with this boss.
  • kovca
    kovca
    ✭✭
    I manage to kill him with a group of 12 players.. took some serious time :)
  • KyleTheYounger
    KyleTheYounger
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

Wrong.

Those three annoying, rogue, Aedric dragon cousins of Alduin running amok in Elsweyr with their 16 million HP are BOSS.

To say their HP bank account is OP would be a VAST understatement. I guess a couple two dozen or so adventurers wasting tons of time and resources fighting god mode world bosses (that can fly around the map at whim) is ZoS way of distracting the fan base from fact Elsweyr is so lacking in content (other than the MQ, vamp overhaul, and new non combat skill lines)
  • thedavidventer
    thedavidventer
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe invite some of those players from that thread where everyone is complaining that the game is too easy. Let’s see how they deal with this. 🤷🏻‍♂️😅
    David Venter - Digital Creator, macOS Gamer, Graphic Designer, Music Producer
    Official Website | Facebook (Page) | Facebook (Profile) | Instagram | Twitter | Other Links
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Gota bring friends", but no one ever wants to do them any more
    Beta tester November 2013