The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please delete this!!

Hammy01
Hammy01
✭✭✭✭✭
Deleted because I am an idiot!!
Edited by Hammy01 on June 30, 2018 2:25PM
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure you need to have three pieces of armor in the weight to unlock it, not two.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you need to have three pieces of armor in the weight to unlock it, not two.

That is correct. You can still level it, but the skill line won't unlock until equipping three items.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this happen to me a few days ago.
    Attacks weren't registering, so I did the 'ol /reloadui trick. (Ps4, btw)
    And the results were...strange, to say the least.
    My health was at zero, until I started taking damage. Then it went up. Check out my health bar during all this...
    Logging out, shutting down and restarting the game fixed it, but wow, what weirdness..

https://youtu.be/jLGEyht6lc4
    Edited by Kel on June 30, 2018 2:49AM
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not true, you only need one piece maybe two. I leveled up my stamsorc the same time she did with the exact same gear and my Heavy armor and Med armor unlocked right away. Plus when she read the Skill book in Craglorn her Heavy went to lev 50 not level 1. It was like she was leveling up heavy armor all the time but the heavy armor skill bar never unlocked.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Food bugs are rampant this patch. No ETA on fixes. We know they’re aware of the artaeum broth issues, but that’s it.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »

Not true, you only need one piece maybe two. I leveled up my stamsorc the same time she did with the exact same gear and my Heavy armor and Med armor unlocked right away. Plus when she read the Skill book in Craglorn her Heavy went to lev 50 not level 1. It was like she was leveling up heavy armor all the time but the heavy armor skill bar never unlocked.

That is how it works. You can still level it even if locked. The book unlocked it.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammy01 wrote: »

That is how it works. You can still level it even if locked. The book unlocked it.

Yeah I just did some googling and you are right.. i must have found a Heavy armor book early on for my stamsorc because my heavy armor unlocked fast. Hmm, it also unlocked fast for my Magplar and Magsorc both running 5/2 setups. Ok so that explains the first "non bug but the second one is still bugging me.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn’t bone pirate 5th piece give you additional stamina when a drink is active? Purple crown food would not “proc” that bonus, but dubious would because it is a drink, no?

That is probably where your stamina difference is coming from.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Doesn’t bone pirate 5th piece give you additional stamina when a drink is active? Purple crown food would not “proc” that bonus, but dubious would because it is a drink, no?

That is probably where your stamina difference is coming from.

I am a complete idiot!! I absolutely forgot about the 5 piece BP bonus activating via Drink. Hmm, now I just need to delete this whole thread :neutral: .