The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bought Summerset and..

SanSan
SanSan
✭✭✭✭✭
So i bought the expansion, made a new character and it booted me to Elden Root.
I got no gear, no skill points just..booted. I went to check if i can teleport back it says i have to upgrade to summerset...what?
Note: I had bought the collectors edition before and refunded due and now i got it again. Could that be the problem?
Edited by SanSan on June 19, 2018 8:58PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on?

When you log in to your account info online, does it show Summerset active?
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on?

When you log in to your account info online, does it show Summerset active?

PC and yes it does say it is active.
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    You could create a group with someone and teleport to him/her.
    Or try starting the Quest via the Collection.
    There is a Stories Tab in the Top Left Corner of the window.

Or maybe it just takes a while for the order to proceed.
    In that case you can't do anything else but wait.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you started a support ticket, @SanSan?

Post your ticket number in the thread here ...

Not being able to play purchased content is one of those issues ZOS makes a priority ...
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not being able to play purchased content is one of those issues ZOS makes a priority ...

I hope it's their priority.... Here is my ticket number. 180619-004254
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried to travel there from a Wayshrine? The one you can go to drops you at an NPC that gets you started on main quest
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Have you tried to travel there from a Wayshrine? The one you can go to drops you at an NPC that gets you started on main quest

I cannot get to the wayshrine or start the quest. It just tells me i have to upgrade but i already got the collectors edition.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. One thing you can try is to fully reboot (power down) the machine and restart it and the game.

No joy your going to have wait for ZOS to look at this

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Hmmm. One thing you can try is to fully reboot (power down) the machine and restart it and the game.

No joy your going to have wait for ZOS to look at this

Yeah it seems my only option left is to wait for customer support.
    I've restarted the game, the machine, waited 24h, etc...
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

It looks like it's the LOWEST priority of the support team.

I have exactly the same issue as @SanSan, and I have created a ticket 180625-004133 over two days ago, and I am yet to receive ANY response to it -- though it was OBVIOUSLY looked at because it had the type updated to "I have a game purchase issue" (it's not available in-game) and the second follow-up ticket 180626-000667 with more details that I created after getting no response was closed "as duplicate" (with NO RESPONSE, EVER, too).

And I only found that out because I tried to submit a third ticket via web (never did that before, 'cause I was always submitting them in-game and receiving replies/replying via email) and found these two listed there.

Edit: ... Also, having @SanSan receive no replies from ZOS here whatsoever afterwards doesn't make feel any better..
    Edited by MreeBiPolar on June 28, 2018 9:04AM
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks like it's the LOWEST priority of the support team.

I have exactly the same issue as @SanSan, and I have created a ticket 180625-004133 over two days ago, and I am yet to receive ANY response to it -- though it was OBVIOUSLY looked at because it had the type updated to "I have a game purchase issue" (it's not available in-game) and the second follow-up ticket 180626-000667 with more details that I created after getting no response was closed "as duplicate" (with NO RESPONSE, EVER, too).

And I only found that out because I tried to submit a third ticket via web (never did that before, 'cause I was always submitting them in-game and receiving replies/replying via email) and found these two listed there.

Edit: ... Also, having @SanSan receive no replies from ZOS here whatsoever afterwards doesn't make feel any better..

It isn't their #1 priority. Took them about 5 days to give me access to it. I was patient but i gave them a piece of my mind and couple of hours later they gave me access.