The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Has something happened to the game?

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The last 2 days have been horrendous for crashes and kicks. I can't stay logged in for more than about 4 minutes. Genuinely unplayable atm :disappointed:

PS4 EU
Edited by Cazzy on June 29, 2018 9:37PM
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    had no problems...

little bit of lag earlier maybe 20 seconds or so other than that just fine,
    Options
  • The_Smilemeister
    The_Smilemeister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's happening is that ZOS are working extremely hard to get the servers functioning normally again. They're just trying to figure out if there's a loophole in animal abuse laws that allows them to whip server hamsters into make them run faster.

PWomjf9.gif

Look at that hamster. Selfish ******* thinks it has all the time in the world whilst millions around the world suffer from ESO Withdrawal Syndrome.
    Edited by The_Smilemeister on June 29, 2018 10:00PM
    Options
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    had no problems...

little bit of lag earlier maybe 20 seconds or so other than that just fine,

You're on PC, OP is on PS4.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ah ok, I thought that was just PvP :/ So does this mean I can't play for 3 weeks until they put a patch out? I can't even cancel my ESO+ for a month now :neutral:
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI ! This one never knows what the devs do to break up the connection but knows they're trying to fix it . Maybe getting better soon .
    Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Ah ok, I thought that was just PvP :/ So does this mean I can't play for 3 weeks until they put a patch out? I can't even cancel my ESO+ for a month now :neutral:

It's definitely more prevalent in PvP, but I've heard from plenty of other people that are freezing in trials and other PvE content as well.
    Options