The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you get rid of outfits?

raffaeleg
raffaeleg
✭✭✭
Hi everyone. Maybe a silly question, but I didn't find any answer so far. I created an outfit with the Outfit station for some of my ESO characters. But, that's it, sometimes I get tired of it and I don't want to spend money on it. I just want to see my real gear. Ok, I can check "No outfit" and I will see. for a moment, though. As soon as I travel somewhere, sometimes just entering a place, and there it is the outfit again! Is there maybe an option/setting for it? Thanks for replying!
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to where you sort your titles and attributes, button C on PC, then select ''no outfit'' ^^
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can turn off all the pieces individually at the top of each section. So chests will have a "x" at the top.
    Options
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    there appears to be a bug for some people with outfits...

i made a thread about it here...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/420496/whats-going-on-with-outfits#latest
    Options
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    Go to where you sort your titles and attributes, button C on PC, then select ''no outfit'' ^^

I know that option, of course :) but as I said after a wayshrine or a loading screen, the outfit appears again...
    Options
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    You can turn off all the pieces individually at the top of each section. So chests will have a "x" at the top.

I also tried this option. The result is another outfit with the same pieces of the gear. Still there is a outfit worn over it :|
    Options
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maxresdefault.jpg

Indecent Exposure (having a guard reclaim stolen clothing which you're wearing) is a quick way to get rid of an outfit.
    Options
  • mandricus
    mandricus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raffaeleg wrote: »

I know that option, of course :) but as I said after a wayshrine or a loading screen, the outfit appears again...

The same is happening to me. Quite annoying.
    Options