Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Accessing my character info from a PC when I have a PS4 Account

DawnsLight65
DawnsLight65
✭✭✭
I'm looking to be able to look at my PS4 character info from a PC when I'm away from my PS4, (like if I wanted to purchase something from the Crown Store to be applied to my character before I login back in on my PS4, etc. )

I'm not looking to play the game from the PC, I'm just wanting to manage/look at my player stats and be able to purchase so its applied to my PS4 character since I cannot access my PS4 at certain times of the day when I would have time on the PC.

Is this something that can be done?
Ra'avi Ahjonihr Khajit Stamblade, Level 1500Master ThiefCrafter and ExplorerHero of the Dominion, Pact, and CovenantMember of the DragonguardFriend to Razum-darFavored of Azura
'It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do.' -M'aiq the Liar
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be nice. I hope the answer is yes.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently, no.
  • DawnsLight65
    DawnsLight65
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Currently, no.

well that sucks. I was hoping there was a way since I can log into my playstation account thru the internet on a PC. Maybe it will happen later on.
    Ra'avi Ahjonihr Khajit Stamblade, Level 1500Master ThiefCrafter and ExplorerHero of the Dominion, Pact, and CovenantMember of the DragonguardFriend to Razum-darFavored of Azura
    'It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do.' -M'aiq the Liar