The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The state of tanking - class recommendation

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    I play both in all content. Here is the difference.

DK gives offensive (Engulfing Flames) group buff while Warden gives defensive (Frost Cloak) one.

They can both complete every content with the same effectiveness. Sometimes one is superior to other in specific fights though. If you want the best score, you want to push damage so DK is chosen by most groups. That's all.

Never saw Engulfing Flames in woeler or Alcast DK tank build.

Can someone confirm if 7% additional Fire Damage debuff applies to group players fire attacks?

@Liofa

Is this a joke? Everyone knows engulfing flames works for everyone.

I asked a very simple question and as usual your reply is very rude.

I wish people like you never contribute anything to Forum community.

Wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first. My point is that someone that has ~2500 comments and, lol, started ~150 threads ought to know something so basic. Not to mention you are questioning one of the top tanks around. If I come off as rude, you come off as ignorant.

Woeler is another top tank in ESO,

he never mind answering question on his discord channel. I did not notice this group buff since Morrowind due to having none DK dps (did not look into this skill) but I am surprise how you are defending your rudeness.

You can ask question to players and thats why we have ESO Forum.

There is nothing to add beyond what liofa has said. Just read and respond to that.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on June 29, 2018 10:29AM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DK gives offensive (Engulfing Flames) group buff while Warden gives defensive (Frost Cloak) one.

They can both complete every content with the same effectiveness. Sometimes one is superior to other in specific fights though. If you want the best score, you want to push damage so DK is chosen by most groups. That's all.

Can someone confirm if 7% additional Fire Damage debuff applies to group players fire attacks?

@Liofa

Wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first. My point is that someone that has ~2500 comments and, lol, started ~150 threads ought to know something so basic. Not to mention you are questioning one of the top tanks around. If I come off as rude, you come off as ignorant.

he never mind answering question on his discord channel. I did not notice this group buff since Morrowind due to having none DK dps (did not look into this skill) but I am surprise how you are defending your rudeness.

There is nothing to add beyond what liofa has said. Just read and respond to that.

I was answering to you, its already clear to me.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Liofa

I was answering to you, its already clear to me.

K
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on June 29, 2018 10:50AM