Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

The Sleeping Knights are now recruiting!

WalksWithinAsh
Looking for a guild to join? Dont fret any longer! We are now recruiting, and we accept players of all Alliances, Race, Level, and Experience! There are NO monthly dues, thats right, you can join free of charge! We are rapidly growing, and would love to have you join us!

Q&A

"What is the guilds goals?"

We are currently working on recruiting enough members to hire a guild trader, and focusing on recruiting more members.

"What sort of help can I receive from this guild"

Any! We help with PvE, PvP, Crafting, Exploring, Leveling, and so much more! If you need help, just ask!

"How do I get promoted within the guild?"

Simple, all that we ask is you lend a hand to your fellow guild-mates, be polite and kind, and just have fun!

"This all sounds to good to be true, whats the catch?"

No catch! No scam! We simply want to help the general ESO community and all of its amazing players!

"What can I expect from SeepingKnights in the future?"

A larger guild with more, active players. A kind and supportive community, and soon, a Discord!

If you have any further questions or are interested, feel free to message me at my gamertag. "The Marine708"

Thank you for your time, and we hope youll join us!
  • mercilessmernak
    I'd like to join. MercilessMernak gt not quite noob, but not yet a vet
  • redbaron9911
    redbaron9911
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like to join! GT: redbaron9911
  • Efaya13
    Efaya13
    Invite? GT : TINKxxxA18xxx , Im a master crafter and willing to help.