The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PSN link topic

Fury091014
I was on the website fooling around and was able to un link my psn but when I tried to play my game I had to re link it, What is the point in un linking and linking?
Also if I buy an eso plus and or crowns do I buy them from the website or the psn store?
thanks
Helligkeit 13X CP
Khajiit Stamblade
PS4
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Fury091014

The account linking process is for account management purposes only and does not transfer characters, crowns, or other in-game items. Playstation players can purchase crowns through the Playstation store.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Fury091014
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Fury091014

The account linking process is for account management purposes only and does not transfer characters, crowns, or other in-game items. Playstation players can purchase crowns through the Playstation store.

Right... But my question is, I un linked my PSN then re linked it. What is the purpose of linking and un linking?
    Helligkeit 13X CP
    Khajiit Stamblade
    PS4
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Fury091014

The purpose of linking accounts is so your current PSN account can link and then access your ESO account. If the accounts are not linked, you would be unable to log into ESO to access your characters.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post