The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild

SwordBreaker33
Looking for a guild that likes to do dungons and world bosses becuse im trying to collect some armor sets becuse will I like to collect armor sets I fancy I blame FFXIV for that. When ever I look up where to get them it often says Dungons and over world bosses are the best to drop. I have a Level 50 champion rank 145 Dragon knight Tank I would say.
  • Zunkis
    Zunkis
    ✭✭
    Hello,

Bambi Killers is a friendly, social, PVE guild with a family feeling.
    We are currently looking for more mature, laid-back players.

We have all kinds of people in the guild; ranging from new, returning and end-game focussed.

There are organised events including normal/veteran trials, dungeons, dailies, pledges,...
    We also do veteran trial training runs and we tend to do them in a friendly environment.
    No pressure, blaming and flaming,... It's all about having a good time while learning and improving together.

We use Discord for voice chat.
    It's not mandatory to talk; listening in during trials is just fine.

If dispatching innocent bambi's sounds like something you might secretly enjoy mail/whisper us ingame or respond here on the forum.

@zunkis @Uglym42 @ammarKA
  • SwordBreaker33
    Zunkis wrote: »
    Hello,

Bambi Killers is a friendly, social, PVE guild with a family feeling.
    We are currently looking for more mature, laid-back players.

We have all kinds of people in the guild; ranging from new, returning and end-game focussed.

There are organised events including normal/veteran trials, dungeons, dailies, pledges,...
    We also do veteran trial training runs and we tend to do them in a friendly environment.
    No pressure, blaming and flaming,... It's all about having a good time while learning and improving together.

We use Discord for voice chat.
    It's not mandatory to talk; listening in during trials is just fine.

If dispatching innocent bambi's sounds like something you might secretly enjoy mail/whisper us ingame or respond here on the forum.

@zunkis @Uglym42 @ammarKA

SIgn me up sound like a nice guild for me.
  • Veckler
    Veckler
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

Bambi Killers sounds fun, I would also like to join if it's possible.
    I recently started, and I'm a pure casual. I just like to run around and kill stuff.