The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

English

Rellimniets
Why is everything so in disarray when it comes to language. The forums, the game, it is all messed up.
So f'in frustrating to do what your asked, but can't cause you can't see the words in English.
Lets get this poop under control.
With all the crap happening and going on, this game is about to lose at least 65% of the player base after the 30 days. I regret spending 80.00 for 30 days game time, what a bummer.
  • Rellimniets
    Get *** fixed
    Options
  • Vyndetta
    Vyndetta
    ✭✭✭
    Um, are you sure you have the correct language selected for your game client? If it's set to English it should be fine. I play on the North American servers (cause that's where I live) and I haven't seen a single language issue.

The forums, well, that's a different issue in itself. If I select English, don't show me any of the other two language's options, thanks... LOL
    Options
  • oeb17_ESO
    oeb17_ESO
    ✭✭
    Why then you just leave not now already ? You would do us all a favor.
    Options
  • Netizen_of_Tamriel
    this game is about to lose at least 65% of the player base after the 30 days.

At least 65% of statistics are made up.
    Look they support English and German and French. If on occasion a sound file plays the wrong audio, just read the text instead and report a /bug. If someone posts a comment in German, ignore it. You know English isn't the only language in North America, right? I'm pretty sure we also have a couple of Spanish speakers and Québécois here somewhere...
    Options