Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Faunter's ESO house price list (Crown to Gold conversions inside)

• Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 4 new Morrowind houses have been added along with minor fixes and a few visual improvements.
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gold prices seem pretty fine but the crown prices get quite ludicrous. tbh
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    You're a hero Faunter
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Horns of the Reach houses have been partially added. Once they come to live, we'll have a better idea of their prices.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    Once they come to live, we'll have a better idea of their prices.

It looks like the prices didn't change at all from PTS. In any case, the sheet was updated with today's newly added houses.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The info for Linchal Grand Manor is up.

Fun fact: Linchal Grand Manor is the second most expensive house ever released, right behind Grand Topal Hideaway at number one. Both of them were limited time offers exclusive to the Crown Store.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Coldharbour Surreal Estate came out with today's Dragon Bones update and costs 1 Crown.
    Edit: They took the store down and removed it.

YgN4B1I.jpg
    Edited by Faunter on February 12, 2018 5:22PM
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on the upcoming darkbrotherhood sanctuary? In terms of price, maybe?
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Geroken777 In the past, they've never revealed the price of a house before it was actually released in-game. That being said, The Erstwhile Sanctuary just became available. It costs 13,000 Crowns unfurnished, and 16,250 Crowns furnished. These are the exact same prices as Pariah's Pinnacle.
    Edited by Faunter on March 8, 2018 5:51PM
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • FantasPT
    FantasPT
    Soul Shriven
    New to the whole TESO universe (not new to TES but its the first time I started to play TESO), and I have many things to learn, and this guide will help without doubt.

Edited by FantasPT on May 25, 2018 5:01PM
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

First, nice job there! Useful tool to take some more informed decision.

I have only a question/doubt. What is the objective of the "furnishing gold worth" column? The table is useful for understanding the gold/crown ration and decided whether to use gold or crown for a certain house. It would be useful to have something that help deciding, if a player wants to go with crowns, whether or not it is worth buy furnished or not.
    However, the way it's calculated only extrapolate back the difference in crown/gold to the furnishing, and I don't think it is a good calculation of the "worth" of the furnished house. For example, the value of furniture in Hunding Palace might not be much different than the value of the furniture in Serenity or else where, but the Crown you pay for it is. In your table, one may understand that furnishing is much more worthy in the Manor.

The only way I see to get that valuable info, would be to calculate the value of all the furnishing in the house, and compare it to the difference between furnished and unfurnished crown price. The base for this could be what Eso-Fashion is doing, although not updated for every house (where they have a list of furniture per house and crown price for most of them). The best would be to have also the price in Gold for the furniture but I guess that would be too complicated (MM price? Crafting price?).

Hope it helps and keep up the great work!
    Edited by xericdx on June 25, 2018 7:57AM
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    ...Keep up the great work.... Pleaaaase .... :smiley:
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xericdx Heya, I'm glad to hear you find the table useful! The objective of the "Furnishings Gold worth" column is to give an additional variable to consider when making your decision.

It's not the amount of gold you would need to spend to recreate the furnished version, but rather the extra amount you would need to give up if it were possible to buy a furnished home with gold. If you preview a furnished home (crowns only) and decide that what you see isn't worth the extra gold amount, you should consider going with the unfurnished version (your choice of crowns or gold.) This is why I was careful in naming the column "gold worth" and not "gold value."

I certainly understand where you're coming from, but creating and maintaining a catalog of constantly-fluctuating gold values for all the furnishings found in every furnished home would be way too time consuming for me! :sweat_smile: