The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A list of things that should be nerfed or "adjusted".

• Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running the "cheese meta" of Durok's and 7th Legion right now and honestly, Knowledge, I'm not destroying crowds of opponents. I haven't upgraded his gear to Legendary (yet), but it really doesn't seem to be causing much havoc amongst the zergs in Cyro.

That might be a l2p issue.
    Options
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »
    I'm running the "cheese meta" of Durok's and 7th Legion right now and honestly, Knowledge, I'm not destroying crowds of opponents. I haven't upgraded his gear to Legendary (yet), but it really doesn't seem to be causing much havoc amongst the zergs in Cyro.

Oh please, Knowledge. You're smarter than that. 1 guy in Durok's and 7th isn't going to be mopping up Chal gate with hordes of enemy players.
    Options
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Sloads
    • Zaan
    • Durok's Bane
    • Rune Cage
    • Shield stacking (There should be some penalty or the largest shield should overwrite all others - only applying to shields you put up.)
    • Shield Breaker
    • Werewolf Hide
    • Stamina Warden
    • Stamina Nightblade

OP is mageblade confimed. Except sload , nothing is overpowered here.

LOL. Both shield stacking is overpowered. Shield breaker is overpowered !!! Everything is overpowered.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on June 26, 2018 5:29PM
    Options
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh please, Knowledge. You're smarter than that. 1 guy in Durok's and 7th isn't going to be mopping up Chal gate with hordes of enemy players.

Then you haven't seen the chosen one.
    Options
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    We need more Instructional / help threads instead of nerf anything that kills you in pvp
    Edited by schwarzman1 on June 27, 2018 4:28AM
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
    Options
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more Instructional / help threads instead of nerf anything that kills you in pvp

I agree but at the present time what do you expect people to say?

Okay guys it's time for PVP lessons!

What you need is Summserset isle or a friend and head over to the Sloads Semblance crafting bench.

Okay, got it. Now we need you to attack the enemy and wait for procs!
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you should have made it clear that this list is YOUR idea of what should be nerfed, because very few people agree with your list.
    Options
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The word Nerf needs to be Nerfed.

Seriously. That word just sounds wrong.

Nerf

*winces*

Ew.
    Options