The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Upgrading to IE

Foxhunt
Foxhunt
✭✭✭
I bought the digital standard edition of the game but now I would like to upgrade to the digital imperial edition. Is there any way I can contact someone to upgrade today, or do I have to wait until Zeni decides to allow you to upgrade to it after launch like they said?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there is any way right now to do this, I've read that it will be possible after tomorrow's launch but no idea where that poster got their information.
    Options
  • Vyndetta
    Vyndetta
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this information in the FAQ section for purchasing the digital versions of the game. Sorry, lazy today, not going to hunt it down at the moment... Anyway, it did say that when the game officially launches, April 4th, you'll be able to upgrade your version on their site. Basically, it's not live until the retail/physical copies are released.
    Options