The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main Story quests

Kronoloz
Kronoloz
Soul Shriven
Hello,
Im 45 lvl now, last quest valley of the blades ive done at 35lvl, from then i did not get any main story quest. ive done something wrong?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ideally, you should just have to go back to the Harborage and talk to the Prophet. I sometimes find that heading back to the starter city is usually enough to get the Prophet to decide he urgently needs me to come back to the Harborage.
  • Kronoloz
    Kronoloz
    Soul Shriven
    Ideally, you should just have to go back to the Harborage and talk to the Prophet. I sometimes find that heading back to the starter city is usually enough to get the Prophet to decide he urgently needs me to come back to the Harborage.

I have tried this already but i will do it again :)
  • Kronoloz
    Kronoloz
    Soul Shriven
    im 50 and 15cp now, still nothing ;(
  • Pimpkachu
    Pimpkachu
    @Kronoloz Have you completed the main quest line of coldharbour?