Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Main Story quests

Kronoloz
Kronoloz
Soul Shriven
Hello,
Im 45 lvl now, last quest valley of the blades ive done at 35lvl, from then i did not get any main story quest. ive done something wrong?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ideally, you should just have to go back to the Harborage and talk to the Prophet. I sometimes find that heading back to the starter city is usually enough to get the Prophet to decide he urgently needs me to come back to the Harborage.
  • Kronoloz
    Kronoloz
    Soul Shriven
    Ideally, you should just have to go back to the Harborage and talk to the Prophet. I sometimes find that heading back to the starter city is usually enough to get the Prophet to decide he urgently needs me to come back to the Harborage.

I have tried this already but i will do it again :)
  • Kronoloz
    Kronoloz
    Soul Shriven
    im 50 and 15cp now, still nothing ;(
  • Pimpkachu
    Pimpkachu
    @Kronoloz Have you completed the main quest line of coldharbour?